2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc hat powder thin Gao

, This Kaifeng is all Qi everywhere soldier,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, a miss how possible dynasty this walks."
Suddenly hear distance not to spread a burst of and mumbling complaint, particularly loud and clear in the every where unmanned silent outskirts.Their voice the return is resounding on all sides, they the prime minister in can't be very valuable?
I didn't dare as well to think more and jumped up the deepest place of jumping into the small river dynasty middle to visit to go, finally suppress breath to sink river bottom and hope to once hide them.Is more unimaginable under the heart, he can catch up with to up still turn back dynasty Kaifeng to make track for halfway, he too terrible, even this most impossible roads was all expected by him.
Don't know as well in the river bottom to sink how long, feeling their conversations is more and more small, until can't hear me to just slowly float a surface, make an effort to absorb an one mouthful air, hear a burst of strange to call.
"Feed, your stem what?!"Consternation in still mix up with a fury, the echo a turn per turn ground resounds at on all sides.
I stare big eyes stare at in front this totally mudely station the man in the water, he opens a pair of lipses to seem to be still to mean to say what, I instant in a panic the Wu live his mouth.
"The childe saves me, there is a hooligan wanting to grasp I aming Qie, I didn't depend on and then escaped, they were making track for to seize me now ……" I six absolute being ownerlessly compile a story to him, afraid he make 1 will lead to them.Really want to try to extrude a few tearses try to gain pity, but, in the his eyes smiling of cajolery idea, make how I all enter an endless love clue.
He overalies I make an effort to pull in the hand of his lips under, funnily and up and down conjecture I very long just say:"Continue downwards plait?"
"Not the letter calculates."I think that they should walk far, let go of heart dynasty the near the bank visit.
"Wench finishes having cheapness to want to walk?"He hurtles me to yell in the behind.
"Smelly boy, this miss' hasing your cheapness can see you."Climb to go ashore, wish the definite flightiness of this man, don't think as well with of entangled, is whole the wet hair well after, to top he is that rightness of such as the red fire male lion sort desire spew out fire come of vision, and then say, "young man, young don't stay in home to plough to herd a cow well, on the contrary run this to play around to play joy, Ze Ze ……the boy can not teach also!"I shake head to sway brain ground to satirize 1 to him and see him wanting to hurtle to come up to chock to death my but again the appearance that don't dare to go ashore because of totally mude is funny.
I have never treated him to get mad and turn round and then run, a burst of carry through the roars of cloudy regions at me after death and seamlessly the response write.
"You ……give-I-stand-live!"
My side runs a side to smile, I can imagine he that has been already annoyed now change countenance of face, often look about backward, afraid he has already worn good clothes dynasty I catch up.Running is tired I stood to make an effort pant at first and all had no to so happily once smile for a long time, probably I really don't belong to that powder thin Gao Qiang, but suit this green jade water mountain brook.But afterwards, I but how can not also the break into laughter came, air stiffly hope to ride to sit on the palm tree red sweat blood BMW a top have no facial expression ground hope me of cut off a beautiful man.
Once the thoughts and feelings move and turn round and then go toward back to escape, he unexpectedly ……took how many attendants the adventure arrive at Kaifeng, he doesn't know here have much dangerous?His identity is good enough to guide to station to make an effort ground at Qi soldier Qing on all sides to catch him and alone make insurance for coming to grasp me the woman that cheats him, really worth?
I feel a clop voice a dynasty I approach and know perfectly well the differentiation of a person and horse, but still don't give up the opportunity that the last silk escapes, can until just the man who is taunted by me the tight Ye doesn't before making me continue live my wrist to go, my end front line hopes just fall through.If my taste can kill people, he has already been been cut to pieces by me.
"Smelly wench, you still have a courage back!"He who is current has already worn good whole body helmet and holds gold knife, the tiny wet hair Shao was blown by the breeze, seemed to be dissolute unruly, the heroic bearing is direct and simple.
Is fiercely very valuable on pulling bridle, the neigh makes one stop right ahead at us not distance.He hopes I nearby of the man just vomit a few words very in a short while:"South king of Jin?"
That person the dynasty Be very valuable to hope to watch from a distance, then cachinnation 1:"I am is who, is that the Bian country prime minister is very valuable."
South king of Jin?Qi country of three emperor the son Na orchid Qi star?My goodness, I just and unexpectedly and so taunt him, I how have never seen out him to have an identity like this!
"Release her!"The very valuable vision always moves at our body upper stream, that biting ruthlessness appearance of blood is what I have never seen on his face, this is real of he?On touching his vision, my getting around all doesn't dare to see him.
"If don't I put?"The Qi star the slightest stands in no fear of to fear to his vision and on the contrary smiles more and more extremely conceited.
"You leave, I really can not return to with you!"I the soft-voiced thin language ground say, the head also more hangs more low.
"Heard?I advise you to still keep hurriedly leaving, otherwise my battalion on arriving, you settle however dead have no whole corpses."He coldly makes a noise a warning.
Was very valuable to finally still keep leaving, I didn't see his facial expression from beginning to end, I think that that must be the rebuke, disappointment and sad.I originally think into city in Kaifeng takes a rest, but listens to a Qi star to say city gate already exactly close on the third, common people's of inside not come, outside of troops also enter don't go.I just know originally their troops have been stationing outside city in Kaifeng five in the ground and prepare to offend city.I can't, close on the heels of afterward, I can depend on him to return to Qi country.He has never rushed through me to leave, and don't agree that I followed behind, I recognized tacitly for the took him for.
I always at ask him why gave up to grasp a Bian country prime minister so best chance, he doesn't answer me.Until I let him return to army camp to just find out answer.
His subordinates don't know him to secretly join the army to run to go out in camp, until two of us walk military advance camp, the officers and mens just a silly eye.My pouring is to admire him very much and just want ~only him slightly a little bit more disorderly feet, meeting drive very valuable see an of clues, drive captive of the meeting was two of us.See he seem to be consumedly of appearance, also really not negative title in"war absolute being".
Qi country of 120,000 crack station outside the city five in the ground, the geography is open spaces to have very great advantage, only a have ambush to intrude into all clear it is thus clear that.The more important on all sides is full with fresh delicate weed, the horse can have ample physical strength to add, this boy returns stand has a good head of.
I with him on getting into a soldier, the officers and mens one Hua however.In times gone by of rules, the woman can not go into army camp.But I now but above boardly walked into army camp, their of course not can accept.
"Wang Ye, your aring good at to leave the matter in the soldier temporary doesn't talk about with you, but you how can literally take a woman to come in, you not afraid commotion morale of troops?"What to talk is a middle age general of dominant heroic spirit.
"Su great commander soldier!I this not is come back, but this miss ……"he hoped my one eye suddenly and very grievously, I am seen by him puzzling, the words that listen to him drawing a deep sigh to subsequently speak to make a my silly eye.
"This miss should be Suzhou two the river's salt lucks make of female, can just once have an outing on the way be bound by two personal meat traders to go, sell to a rich family old man of Bian country to do a keep woman.You are to don't know that old man absolutely unscrupulous, political reform everyday the ground beat her to the whole body covered with wounds, there is distress speech.You said, how can a Ms. daughter be subjected to like this molestation?See in the wood she want to commit suicide by hanging to commit suicide and certainly need to save her one life, Buddha Yue:Save person's one life to win to build seven classes to float a Tu."
See the soldier whom the surroundings joins a crowd for fun all looking at me with the vision of pity commiseration, I lower the head a pair of shoulders to urge, strong endure the impulse of thinking the cachinnation, this south king of Jin unexpectedly can also weave than me, so vulgar story also Kui he thinks come out.
But the is called by him to do "Su great commander soldier" of wanting and necessarily being Su Yao's father's Su's view great general.He sees my double the shoulder urge to think that I am weeping over, tone also from at the beginning tough gradually but soften:"The miss isn't that this general is heartless, but really can not stay woman in this soldier!"
"General, the young girl has already been getting more homeless.Hopes the Qi soldier can overrun Kaifeng soon, so the young girl can return to a Qi country.I think daddy, miss an elder sister and think Niang ……"I make an effort to extrude a few tearses and accompany the Qi star to finish playing this drama.
Su's view is great to contemplate for a long time, finally agree to leave me, but have a condition:I have to make change men's wear.
Be dressed in decorous helmet to stay for a night in the soldier, ate to once eat the most difficultly in my whole life

没有评论:

发表评论