2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre o the feeling of you

Begin to below the hills walk.
The text enters to arrive at a restaurant with beautiful Xia and eat of the dumpling of three fresh farcings.Finally watched a movie, after movie is over, he walks with her still ascend 10 inside river's dikes.This time, he had been needing to walk till an old station with her.
This river's dike, have 10 many inside of road, slowly once walked in their feet.He all feels have fun very happily with her today;Have fun very happily;Have fun very happily;Have fun very meaningfully ……
Big passenger car in wanting before, she hands over to him a letter.This is what she wrote for him in the home yesterday afternoon.She thinks that the letter that receives him already very have for a long time, should write for him to seal a letter in reply, to he these concerning of day and love deeply to mean a with gratitude.Though before, she was once many to once say with him, hereafter no longer write a letter.But she feels, makes him write a letter very unfair, though oneself writes a letter to have a lot of factors of disadvantages.Because love of too deep, not ability from pull out, all, drop a line for him, also very now the opportunity reveal toward him some kind of;Express his own real motives to him;Speak his own viewpoint to him.Hence, she again the ghost make the absolute being badly picked up a pen ……
The beautiful Xia sits ascend 8 line the big passenger car return to a peach source;Text into sit ascend 3 line the big passenger car return to two rivers, because of, he puts bicycle in the big hospital of country government.
Big passenger car in beautiful Xia is getting more at 4:00, though leaves home to still have 10 inside road, her not in context of present discussion is particularly her for the sake of him, don't say 10 inside, be 100 inside, a long distance is a faraway places, she will never regret as well;She will never accept defeat as well;She will never lower the head as well.She would like to eat to the utmost thousand sort bitternesses for the sake of him;She would like to pay to serve as what price for the sake of him;She recruits to come to various discussion and rumor for the sake of him, she is willingly.Therefore, she walks on this hill path to feel light loose.She not only thought of today's appointment again:Today is that I synchronously arrive to date a location with him;I at his accompany under, stroll dike dam;I at his accompany under, walk last that high mountain;I at his accompany under, got into a love river;I at his accompany under, had lunch together;I at his accompany under, watched movie together;I at his accompany under, the mountain theater had been walking till from the long white old station ……






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 1053, deep love sea(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:08:27 chapter word numbers:3766


53, deep love sea(next)
The text enters descend big passenger car, ride in the yard of country government last bicycle, arrived at peach source village.At this time, is already many clocks at 4:00, the persons in the village all got off work.Hence, he arrives at his own office, the letter that launched beautiful Xia of the no time for waiting ground:
Is each each time engrave to think of of elder brother He, how are you:
The letter that receives you has been very long-term, I hasn't been giving you the letter in reply and ask an elder brother to more forgive.
My dearest elder brother, your letter, I once saw a quite a few time, I drive touched tearful.Elder brother, at August 13 to October 23.Within these 50 days, you are without a break of come to call on me, this makes my heart specially excited.Concussion of seem the big waves of ocean, once in a very long while can not be calm.I clearly remember that that I repairs road, and suffers from heavy catch a cold.I feel that the arms and legs has no dint and whole body the Tan is soft, the eye emit Venus, abnormal sweating to sprinkle Li.Can at by this time, I am tormented by the slight illness of very painful of time ;In the time that I am hopeless helpless ;While willing soon fall flop I.The hand that was my dear elder brother to stretch out to help finishes doing to live for me.You still concern me and let me descend to beat to mourn a bottle.You say that my elder brother, time like this, can I forget?
The day weighed in my disease in, you almost leave to come to see me every day.I remember that day, you went to 3 times between a day.What do you know that you come to see me to, to me, mean?You know that you come to see me, is my in the mind how happy?You know that you come to see me, is my in the mind how to think?
Dear good elder brother, is me sick fire away needle, come back from the peach source, I feel top heavy, lie on the Kang.Different meeting, you appear at my at present,cheap beats by dre.At this moment, my tears cannot stop of go toward to outflow.My in the mind thinks that the elder brother comes to see me and mean courage to me;Mean strength to me;The meaning brought my spirit to prop up;The meaning brings my life rain dew and sunlight.The elder brother comes to to see me, my happy greatly elated.Is my good elder brother, when I need you comfort me most , appear in my in front.Therefore, I feel be full of a hope in the heart;The elder brother comes to to see me, my in the mind is just thinking;If I don't have elder brother, this good friend, my meeting because of sad go to pole but die;If there is no elder brother, this good bosom friend, I will housebound pain molestation but die;If there is no elder brother, this good companion, I will die because the tears drains ……therefore, the elder brother is too important for me.
My good elder brother, that I descend to inject, in the road come back, is that you mount me a car and send to me the branch road of six brigades;Still once I went with Liu Lian Zhi long the pit winning to dig a tree comes back and went back and forth in the front door of peach source village, was that you sought to us a car that pulled a sand to be sent back us.Elder brother, you say, you to these advantages of mine, how can I forget?Still have, these several years, you have been ordering for me'family', have been ordering for me'newspaper'.You say that my ability isn't of touched?You say that my ability isn't of happy?Therefore, I feel our love and use'deep love sea'this idiom to describe, at 1:00 also not excessively.
My theest dearest elder brother, the appointment on September 25, although fail, kid sister's realizing an elder brother is the person who has a work.Especially sometimes, there is an important work pushing not to open.Kid sister although it is said waited you for two hours on that day, there is some disappointments in my in the mind with disappointed.But after once listenning to your explanation, I have no what put blame on.
Elder brother, we from acquaintanceship to love each other, have already had 4 years.In this 4 in the last yearses, you concern me, take good care of me moment by moment, considerate I, remember fondly me.These, the kid sister is knowing.The mood of kid sister is also similar to the elder brother, also remember fondly you moment by moment;Also concern about you moment by moment;Also love deeply you moment by moment.
Dear elder brother, October 8 on days, you go to my house, I make you eat dumpling at my house, can you didn't eat.For this, my in the mind isn't very pleasurable and isn't an elder brother to have where abandon kid sister?This may be that I worried needlessly.
The dearest elder brother, end, I want to talk for a while, concerning I am to the feeling of your letter.The elder brother's letter, writes too feeling person.Let me involuntarily flow after finishing seeing the tears of the concussion.Particularly each poem that the elder brother writes, all deeply was infected I.The elder brother is in the poem a Kua of strength I, let me to be overwhelmed by special favor.The elder brother is in the aspects of writing love letter, can be treated as a remarkable talent.Those Psalters of yours truely reappeared the road once walked by us;Truely reappeared the then scene;Truely reappeared you my very loving whole process.I am really very happy, I like of don't want to put it away, can really arouse our sympathies as well ……
Like, my good elder brother, write this.Wait October 29, we meeteach other to discuss it later.
Wish two elder brother the work is smooth, healthy body!
This to
Salute
Your kid sister
19913:10 p.m. on October 28 grass
Text into see the letter of finishing the beautiful Xia, the between the lines was all full of a love.Each paragraph moves him;Each words makes him feeling warm and heart palpitates.Therefore, can not control feelings ground to flow next the tears of concussion.Her language is very simple, but exert is some languages for touching the heart.She mentions in the letter that he calls on her scene, she feels joy.She sees her to him in the disease, she feels someone painful, someone loves, someone is concerned with ?, and someone shows consideration to;She is taking at the time that disease repaired road, he supported.She feels savior and feels depend on.Therefore, she this is full of**of letter, deeply moved his heart.She Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论