2012年10月29日星期一

cheap beats by dre ually and change rep

 Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:11 chapter word numbers:5714

All of many activities and data of boundary bureau in the sky are extremely airtight, even black cat thus take cracking as happy organization to can not get, either what detailed circumstance.A sky, field bureau and circumstance with related boundary in the sky that we know, all is the official outlet releases, as long as is GDI members to all know.Boundary in the sky's corresponding intelligence report organization is a central intelligence agency, its effect is as just about as the intelligence report system of boundary bureau in the sky.As for especially boundary central intelligence agency in the sky section is how of unit, I not and very understood.
I get into a sedan, there are two women in the detection.Shape is petite, seem to be cheery lovely of sit on the driver seat;It is higher to is being another , the facial expression seriously sit on the car rear seat.Liu truly sits to front row, just sit quietly, car start.
I make a decision not to blather words and see action first.Conjecturing me by rear row, that woman's Pie eye is a burst of, openings way:"Adult, do you think this person to attain?"Liu truly says with smile:"Cloud of the south, you need not worry these.These is we are to lead of worry of matter."
That calls south cloud of high the woman immediately shut up and no longer said a words, also again don't see my one eye.I feel the atmosphere is more embarrassed, the active openings asks:"Are your cars quite good, can tell me to use what energy?Walk all the way, seem have never seen you to have the oil refinery a type of facilities."
"Boundary in the sky has no petroleum."Liu truly returns overdo say to me:"Our civilization at 400 year agos far and far fall behind others, was Xu Wu Ji to bring many techniques from the human life, for example sitee use.Although now everywhere develop unbalance very, I think that you also saw, Xu Zhou's civilization even far far above your current levels."
"Sitee?"I repeated once.
"This is a kind of high level metal chemical element, belong to the stable island in the high level radio metal series.The human life about starts developing an use in 24th century, but because of keep quantity scarcity, replace for Gao coming together ability solar energy equipments gradually afterwards.The sitee of boundary in the sky and Qie south keeps quantity very astonishing, and mine cost very low, become for a sky, the field civilization is social of the essential energy have already had 100 calendar histories.However, mainly is also have never hated strict Hong house of soldier and Tai is using."Liu truly smiled to smile:"The civilization that you lose is getting tooer many, probably hard accept the essential civilization of fact-sky boundary like this will be higher than you.Seem big ages, you all at use with the petroleum refine of carbon hydrogen Gao polymer for main energy?That of the efficiency is lower, pollute also greatly."
I could not say words.I turn the night scene that the eye outside sees Xu Zhou toward the window, while this city makes me feel that the another an is shocking.I suddenly feel that if by several a hundred years, the human life owns this flourishing science and technology and the civilization of the height, but has already completely lost now, really was too regrettable.If I were a life by 400 years, the world of place would have 10, 20 Xu Zhou city like this will definitely from the heartly have proud of feeling?Contrast present condition, it is really pretty to make people disappointed.
Car at Xu Zhou this doesn't wear city but lead in night city and arrive at a small low hill of west up.Seem here upscale living quarter, a floating luxurious villa of the wayside all proved these.These villa styles are each different, also have the villa style of one part and the human life to approach very much.Liu truly they take I arrived at deep place of knoll one such of villa, see to is their movable bases here.
Adornment and the human life of villa inner part are also very close by, let me produce warm feeling.Liu truly just came in, a burst of telephone bell ring rang out.Since the body touched a telephone originally the ambulation telephone of size, he walks to the part to connect to listen to.Said to have no severals to end, twisted head to say to us:"Mr. Huang, very ashamed, I some matters want to go out right away.The autumn bell follows me, south cloud you are responsible for receiving a guest."
They incredibly at use so small scaled turn of ambulation communication equipments, really make me shocked.I follow south cloud go upstairs, the finally unbearable openings asks her:"Section chief Liu uses of is the ambulation communication equipments that you are appropriative?"The south cloud head also not the time ground answer:"We are the public ambulation communications of the uses equipments, just want usually and change repeatedly a segment in order to prevent eavesdrop.Have never hated a soldier to occupy a region to make public ambulation correspondence have already had more than 60 calendars history, the Tai is strict to also make for more than 40 years.Other places very the gravamen was all.If is arrive an other place far bad, we only take radio station, troublesome."
Is alas, GDI for the sake of whether develop public ambulation correspondence, the general assembly is small will ascend already and fight for more than 10 years.Technique already from imitate a network to develop a number correspondence, can all is limited by military up use, overaly scope very low.Lo lo somebody else ……
If the elephant Wei small treasure says of so at here foolish more than 10 years, and live to compare comfortable life as city residents, I most likely because of don't miss Mosslem people go to but the creation revolt of mind.
Cloud of the south's taking me to the second floors is a bedroom doorway and turn round to come over to say to me:"Mr. Huang, this is the room that you prepare.You walk faster very urgently, want come to have been very tired?Please thoroughly take a rest, tomorrow morning 8:00 I will receive you to get up with leadership meet talks to cooperate an affair."I have been feeling she is very kind, polite must be some to refuse the person is at a long distance outside, early have a little uneasiness.And all the way walk to come almost don't take a rest, also really relatively trapped at this time, the favour said 1:"Thank."Opened the door to go in.South cloud suddenly at the behind ask:"Excuse me, , do you need a woman?If needing can arrange for you."I originally had already had a little in a daze, this for a while again give frighten awake eight cent, turn head a way:"Your entertaining guest is really enthusiasm, can't be you?"South cloud peeped out the smiling face that the occupation turns and said:"The Sir joked, I was responsible for your living living.If you need, I certainly give you the arrangement, however please don't make an exorbitant request."I hurriedly wave hand way:"You saw to misunderstand my viewpoint.I don't need these-you also take a rest earlier."
South cloud closed the door to walk behind to my leave-taking, my in the mind still jumped not to live,cheap beats by dre.Just and really spoke amiss words, my intuition was very intelligent now, obviously feels to ask whether her accompanies sleep young lady her emotion motion and bloom of murderous look.Although the real strenght that didn't experience her, believe to will never be an of no importance.They are very polite to me now, can must not ability because blather words to encounter unexpected disaster~~~boundary little girl in the sky, idea Yin for a while enough, now Lao Tze the small life Be all difficult to protect, can have no mood and physical strength to make these plots.
On the second day in early morning, myself am awake.Draw back a curtain after washing Shu in brief, saw the countryside of green through the window, the mood is surprisingly good.I am these days of of fortuitous, the true ratio nest is at old Lu Lu in the house have no for of want fascinatingly and get much during a lifetime.One review things of the past, produced a kind of felling that really don't live in vain.
Down stairs turf-grass not the distance put the recreational table of chair in two white, to there see, my heart suddenly and violently jumped about-I felt very strong breathing, exceed I once met of anyone regardless is Mr. Zhu or Wei small treasure Be all impossible to compare with this breathing.Sitting a few female kids there is smiling happily ground and a man to talk.But that man's face is held up by the sun umbrella, could not see facial expression.
I am seeing, south cloud to knock on door.I follow her to come downstairs, have been arriving at turf-grass up the recreational chair place.A few female kids automatically went away, that man stood toward me to stretch out a hand and said:"I am a sky, field central intelligence agency especially section minor course long Hong go to maple, your arrival is very welcome, Mr. Huang."I also stretch out the hand with him hold for a while, the attention saw for a while, his age also and I about old, the statures is high tall outstanding.The feature belongs to that kind of serious man of handsome, pour on the qualities and south cloud some likeness of place.
South cloud carries for us to come to breakfast, is all milk bread etc., don't have no two with the human life to.We face to face sit, the Hong goes to maple to ask:"Mr. Huang can take a rest well?"I order and ask:"I think I now should know is going to make what?"The Hong went to maple to ponder for a while Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论