2012年10月29日星期一

Monster Beats s long as the time a

So, you have to examine yourself your mistake, can not think that all things' hurtling is the performance of honour and courage most before.Much time, hides in the behind to put to throw a gun to obtain end the victory is necessary.This not only only mean the business of battlefield, also have our work lives in."
"But, I how have no achievement again, also have bitterness Lao.Everyone rose, you let I a personal even don't rise, be unequal to degradation?This tone I how to take ……"the mummy on the bed sent out a weak protest voice.
"Recognize achievement on of battlefield, nothing important bitterness Lao!Beat one battle two battles to yell bitterness Lao?Wait your soldier age full say these words that belong to old headman again for 30 years."I sneered at for a while and said:"And, might as well tell you clearly, this still has already killed the meaning that the chicken lets monkey sees.Let everyone know, I the yellow some reward and punishment is clear.As long as being to make a mistake, which afraid is my life and death brothers to also shine on to punish a mistake not!"
"I defy, I defy ……" Ba Si Ke's ice is entwined with the weak voice:"You don't give me good explaination, I absolutely defy!"
"Pig head, lo you harm what shape, also make these!"I consumedly sighed two tones and said:"So, punish is affirmation want something to punish,Monster Beats.And I see you excite so, short time also not is last the battlefield open fight of anticipate.We of material at main beam of boat soldier in front nothing important great use, I just don't want to see you die in my in front!I arrange so:You don't rise, front two you have already risen enough fiercely and was already all captain now, just how old?Can be steady a Be getting more steady.The second infantry camp hands over to your vice- battalion commander to take, you come over to be for me keep belonging to guard camp battalion commander."
"But he wasn't that the one breath camp to rise to regiment class from the pair?I harm so still camp class, Huang Er this dead is conscienceless, be really had no sympathy too much ……"
I cannot helped but any further and greatly drank a way:"Fatty, I despised your intelligence too much!"
Expect a Si gram the ice get for my town straight don't dare to move, a good half-day just ask:"H'm, how?"
"Did not you comprehend my meaning?Be responsible for me is many security works of soldier mansions with thunder Long, this is the how important matter, do I how can and easily hand over to a mistrustful person?Hand over to you, you incredibly still dislike small!I say so with you, you must give me dry this work can not.Is dry to get well, put you to the outside to take a few month soldiers annually.There is position again, and then there is ticket.Usually is leading the full general adult in front to even sway, promote of possible ratio those field battle military officer greatly get many, again basic have never got hurt to fall in action of danger, what do you still want?"
"But ……"
"Fatty, I still is fooling you not to become?You I what kind of relate to, I don't simply punishing you think for you wearing?Chien but speech it, you promise me surroundings safety, I will take you to rise steadily.As long as the time arrive and made you putting across the soldier that camp have again difficult?You came over, my Huang Er ate meat with your big piece every day and wait steelyard the gold is for cent.Good matter like this, you also don't ?"
Expected a Si gram ice to wait along while and see me finishing saying and finally suppressing 1:"Huang Er, you once made to spread to sell.It is said that this kind of person will swindle especially, I how listen to all feel this matter son too beautiful, my seeming to be not only has never given degradation, on the contrary flourishing.Is there good matter like this?"
"Follow me, be the good matter, miracle still is getting less?"I counter-question a way.
"It is that line of."Expect a Si gram the tone of the ice crack-up in deeply happy of idea:"I listen to yours, you hand over to your safety me.However you so the life is big of the guy should be had no call to me to protect, your main intention is to want seek credibility of keep belonging to under charge, help you so much to arbitrarily do evil things?"
I smiled to smile to say:"These matter hearts know belly clearly be, have no call to speak.Keep to harm well, I arrive a job after waiting for you recover from illness."
The thunder Long many posts, soldier title and Class adjustment last for ten days.These ten days drive governor of province the cold description of special assistant is the darkest day, because seek the person whom she gives presents to say feeling to really kill it not exert, arrive empress several day she has to learn me, either similar put on ghost to take just dare to go out.The very easy cook arrived everythings all settle come down, while holding all to teach a title rites she just stole to put on pair of sweat, the small voice puts blame on to me:"The adjutant who does you, the advantage didn't get how much, but absolutely quick give to force crazy."
I ha ha say with smile:"You want ~only lenient with offenders, the advantage is to take it not exert, how can blame me?"
Is cold to knit the brows a way:"Is I that so a person?"
"So you are a hard luck person which."I walk on air ground to say:"Is positive you don't is that so a person, so I will allow you to be an adjutant.Can be again bitter because you not is that so a person and be this adjutant, you recognize."
Is cold to hate grind teeth, but can not answer criticism me what.I am these days of habits that lead enough fiddle while Rome is burning, saw her embarrassed condition, on the contrary more happy.Didn't expect thunder Long many guys really lead get not nice day, they just get hold of to rise a job clerk, start happy living very much carefree, quickly turn into carefree must panic, want to seek some fun, hence just to the young governor of province that the cruel lover abandons become public adjust to teach of object.I from teach a title rites be over beginning, once had no lustration continuously for ten hours.Come to seek I talk a work of directly seek cold go, at this time also nothing important have to I clap a knothole affair in person-consequently come to seek me of whole is to my procurer.These people are really shameless, I cold hard horizontal push to hide facial expressions like Nu Shuai,etcs to all finish expressing, they to get still seamlessly, and the slightest take no cognizance a my hand up marriage quit of existence.I give them the concern to get very angry, after beating the hair to the 50th matchmaker and walking, finally decide to leave early, put on a ghost and jump a window way Be getting more Semitic.
Being invisible can not insist how long, can I always want to sway more a short while in the outsides.Loitered about in the ghost food street for several minutes, the title saw that public appearance very to narrowly tell fortune building, suddenly curiosity one hair can not suppress, a head of then drilled into.That lifts ground to say:"Did you come?I waited you for a long time."
I insolate to smile 1 and stretch hand to turn off invisible, dismantle a set, sit upright in front of her, say:"How, saw new appointee governor of province an adult still an attitude like this?"
"Ha ha."The absolute being old woman sent out to repeatedly and lightly smile:"The governor of province adult is exactly a Hong to carry to be a head, everything greatly agreeable, how can because of these small matter heel we the small potato of these social first floors is difficult."
I shake to sigh a way:"Cough, don't lift.Compared with this, I pour to still hope luck in love a good many."
The absolute being old woman stretched hand to caress a short while crystal ball and said:"You also have much matter occurrence with her, need not so disappointed disappointment."
Her prediction is really always all very accurate, but I come to seek her not for inquiring myself and Chen Qi to also have what right and wrong.These extreme and private matter, I don't want to know a result before doing not make a choice.The eye sees me silent language not, the absolute being old woman says again:"The person has any moment disaster blessing.Now governor of province adult although the idea annoys breeze Yang, the power and influence benefit increases,has strong authority to force behind, ex- have a big enemy to press on to the border, the situation really allows of no optimistic which.This time, the adult probably should widely make friend and absorb all the strengths of the amicabilities to strengthen real strenght.I at the right moment know some real strenght personages, weapon, ammunition even warship ship, can in great quantities provide."
I am tiny to shut eyes, asked:"Your representative what person talk with me?"
"This is probably of no account."The tone of the absolute being old woman has no variety:"Importance of is that they can immediately provide a help, and have never needed you to promise any affair."
I the eyes dew Ji Zhao the ground looking at her to say:"The sky can't have a farcing a round flat cake to drop down, only worth be hit of person head the top would fall in an apple."
"Governor of province you are that understand a person, but also know that this has a risk investment in the world this to say."The clear and crisp voice of opposite continues to say:"You want to so comprehend, also normal.After all you were already one square various Hou now, and the at present potential is infinite huge."
"If ……do not I accept?"
"That I can not comprehend.Shine on your circumstances to see, the circumstance in nowadays BE, which afraid only is lord star the people make a contribution to to come over of several hundreds of rifles, ten a few tons big rice, you will also rob to want."
"Again is predict?"I lightly sigh a way:"You say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论