2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre eep red blood soon s

Is the punishment to your simple-minded!
Your heart is still not enough hard, the hand is still not enough malicious, person still not enough craftiness ……stupid of the boy of simple-minded!
I seem crazy similar, the heart is these presenting of strange orotund pers.Then, when I almost and soon and exhaustedly shut eyes, I saw a person!
This is hurriedly obviously an in of fortune upon, a guy, he appears at a side of the path, I see him slowly walking out, then standing over there and imitating a Buddha to unimaginablely stare at me!Probably is unexpectedly I will run to come to here!
H'm ……
Short hair, of medium height, whole body muscle, on the face together ferocious wound Ba, was divided into a faces all two halfs!
This is the superior who takes a soldier sting.
He also obviously gets hurt ground, don't know as well how run to here.
However this is getting ofer no account, he saw me, fully Leng two seconds, sudden cachinnation way:"Good!Good!Unexpectatively well-known small five elder brothers, still fall at my hand in!"
Finish saying, his careful Li Yi Di walked to come over toward me.
"You are indeed as expected fierce."He saw my infirmity.A side is walked, but very carefully stays at safety distance outside ……however this time, there is a gun in the his hand!
"So many people search mountain, was all rushed out by you ……Yi?"He stares at my hand's inside to still hold of the bayonet:"Is this bayonet an old cat?"
"Yes."I incredibly can also smile come out:"I just used this bayonet and killed old cat.Now, do you want to also try?"
"Hum, calculating you is personal thing!"This guy but sneer:"However you can also stand up a ground of words now, again why the need for and my useless talk?"
Finish saying, he lifted a gun and aimed at me.
Rush toward!
The function of the muffler bottom, bullet of orotund be inhibitted lowest.
I so helplessly looking at a grain of bullet to shoot into my lefted leg.I body Zhan for a while, but ha ha on smiling, way:"Shoot well!Shoot well!The mobility that solves me first ……see to you learning caution!BE isn't that I give that knife of yours, let you learn the ways of world?"
Flash across of this guy face one silk wrath, his chest still ties up bandage and oozes a blood on the bandage, is exactly previous I to"mark" that he leaves.
Rush toward!
A bullet shoots the thigh of going into my the right side again!
The blood has been quick of from the pants in permeate, dripping wet of thigh of, glue to shout of, the deep red blood soon seep into mud.
I was just wrinkly to knit the brows, but imitate a Buddha to have no ache general, looking at this guy:"How many bullets do you still have?How to kill me different gun?"
"Chen Yang who lives is worth of 10,000,000!The corpse of dead, can get hold of 5,cheap beats by dre,000,000!"This guy corner of mouth takes one silk hideous smile:"I the logarithms word is still very impressionable."
" ……Is originally for money."I looking at him, the tone is very strange:"To, how many under charges did you kill me today?"
"How?Seek King of Hell accusation after keeping on thinking?"
"Be free ……I just want to ask know."I looking at his eyes, the corner of mouth pulls one silk sneer at 1.1:00:"Then, I decide how to kill you again!"
"……"
He looking at me for a long time, suddenly"Ha ha ha ha"Of smiled to get up.
Really, I lie here now and imitated Buddha to leave half tone, although there is still a bayonet in the hand, imitate a Buddha to even lift arms not to get up, and the legs was also contused with the gun by him, also opportunities to connect to runs to all have no.
Thus status of I, dare to also speak this kind of words, perhaps is Oniomania!
This guy finishes smiling, then lifts a gun again.
Rush toward!
The better arm that is me.I the wry smile is 1, looking at own hand to have no dint to knead a bayonet any further because of hitting by bullet.
The bayonet falls at ground up, this guy sees my arms and legses all already harm, this just trust, slowly walk up me, is very careful one feet first to kick bayonet fly, this just occupy vantage point to sneer at to looking at me:"Now, you depend what kill me?Is a look in the eyes to also kill people?"
The vision taken to make fun of in his look in the eyes, then the body in simply Fu, staring at of close quarter I:"Again or BE, is killed me by mouth?Ha ha …… !!"
His words just made reference to a half, originally dying the fish was similar of I, suddenly played from the ground!Rush toward all of a sudden at his body up!!
My legs can not move, my double the arm could not move, either!But I lean against my own the crest that the shoulder is made an effort at his chest!His chest was original and then gotted me today one knife, harm of is not light either!Be immediately hit in the ground by me, then I rushed toward more up!
Do force for several years, my loins strength is still good, just paused for breath along while, I gathered together the energy of along while and nowise reserved at the moment of display.
After this guy is knocked down by me, the first reaction is to grasp my hand!
Grasp and then grasp!My hand has already canned not move!Freed to the other party to knead me arm joint ……looking at this near at very short distance guy, my sudden Zhang Kou bites at his throat up!
"!!!!"He sent out ghost to cry wolf Hao sort of sad and shrill bellow!
I imitate a Buddha to use the energies of whole body all at tooth up!I try very hard to of toring and biting his neck, this guy flounder under, his fist, his elbow, spare no effort repeatedly to launch a fierce attack on me!
My waist, my belly, my chest, is whopatted, the Ka Ca Mao is several Cas, don't know to break a few ribs as well, blood in the nose wildly jet come, but I imitate a Buddha crazy doggish the dead dies of bite his throat!
At the moment of I am no longer a person!But is an approaching death wild beast!!
I have already canned not remembered me to exactly get how much next, remembers my whole bodies all imitate a Buddha have already lost a felling.The other party storm sort beats to fall on me, I start of time can also feel painful, but this body seems is no longer my own, I brain inside only only a mind!
Bite!Bite to die him!Bite to die him!!!
Under the body of this guy struggle of the action was slowly gradual down, his boxing feet are also gradual have no dint ……finally, his end one punch, the arm lifted half, soft softly hanged to keep on falling.
I in full is a foul smell guts, there is also the lousy meat of mouthful.Make sure the other party already die, I just loosen to open mouth, then roll a part, look up at sky to pant.
I start throwing up blood, big of throw up blood, in along with the blood, often also vomit a some residue sons of flesh and bloods.
The guy of flank, on the throat the big wound of a flesh and blood faintness, the larynx tube, muscle of inside, Jin vein, bone, clear it is thus clear that!
The going toward of blood Gu Gu outside emits ……
I vomited the last lousy meat, suddenly the disillusion comes over, I mouth inside this is person's meat!Being unbearable is disgusted, energy don't know where, once turned over body, madness of vomit.
The whole body started to be gradually cold down, arms and legs already didn't intuition, connect one silk hot air of chest, also gradual of soon spread go to.
Vomit connect in all numbness, I even have already had no energy wipes a mouth of face flesh and blood trace, so slanting must pour in one side ……
The most strange path on this small town son side up, I and a corpse shoulder to shoulder lie, the surrounding one is silent.
Probably, I am about to die here.
H'm ……fatty, excuse me, I perhaps could not revenge, descend go to again say sorry to you!
I the sudden heart was a burst of easy, imitated a Buddha thousand catties of heavy burdens to all throw away.
Face upward to looking at the sky ……this quiet etc. die of the taste seem also quite good ……
At by this time, I finally heard have action.From a distance small Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论