2012年10月5日星期五

cnn or the life of belon

My hands grip that soft and nerveless hand and shiver voice to say:"Elder sister trust, you can go home right away, on the hand of Qi Yun have an emperor first to his spread to loose Zhao, first emperor ……very is the cleverness right?In the article of death fronts all will the Qi bless one soldier ……so our confidence for winning victory is very big.Is very quick, you can return to him, you can be an empress, can have your own kid."I constantly give her the hope, expect to for her and make her able to keep on insisting.
She weakly smiles, dreary have no bare look in the eyes in had one silk brilliance, "empress …… kid ……" smiled later on, but was one silk despair, "not, my body is afraid is have already could not supported that a moment."
"The elder sister forbids blah, do you how can occupy?"I rip to smile and comfort her.
"My own body, oneself knows.If I really have no a life ……return to Qi Yun nearby ……"her tears in a short instant roll to fall a full face, wet Qin Zhen, looking at her one of my heartses to all clench, "if can, I really want to return to see the last side of Qi Yun again ……"
My tears is wet eye socket, hard swallow mournful say with smile:"As long as your disease likes, we return to Qi country, good?"
Her taste a bright, "true?Really can return to ……"
I ruthlessly nod.
"Empress resisted to cure to come."
On hearing resist to cure an arrival, I am immediately started by bed Ta side, let to resist to cure to diagnose vein so much, don't know as well is rise too quickly or the body is unwell, the at present one is dark, the foot completely stands unsteady.Resist to cure favour to hand desire to pour of I, "empress, the slave first diagnoses vein for you."
I shake head, "diagnose vein for many small lords to Luo first."I sought a small circle Deng to sit down, the list hand supported to just a little faint of forehead, hope to resist to cure to diagnose vein for the Na orchid quick and red line.
A long time, he lays up line, the Le wears a beard way:"The cause of disease of small lord is long to cure but the backlog become a disease, and her temperament is silent few speech, melancholy but become secret concern, cure of to have a certain difficulty, the slave feels to still keep untying the secret concern of small lord first, then practising medicine to cure.But ……cure incurable must can hardly say."
Hear here, my heart lifts old Gao, "what do you say?Isn't curing good?"My at present Tu one is dark, is almost flopped by chair, resist to cure to immediately come forward to hand me, " empress, your facial expression is very pale, the slave still keeps diagnosing the condition that the body discusses it later many small lords to Luo for you first."
He rounds red line on my wrist and makes a diagnosis and gives treatment for a long time, is on the face turned by first misgiving but presents a smiling face, the delight ground greatly sighs:"Empress, congratulating you on are a pleased vein.You is the first is an emperor to keep in mind last Long Zi of ah, congratulations congratulations ……"
My facial expression is gradually stiff, hope to resist to cure of mouth once 1 match, the brain suddenly can not go an operation again.
Does he say pleased vein?Was I pregnant?How ……may?
My voice just a little has some to shiver, "impossible!"
Resist to cure because of my words astounded very for a while, "empress, absolutely true, you have already had a many months of pregnancy."
I still don't live ground to shake head, as if hear an a bolt from the blue, "how may is pregnant ……I once took musk for half year, is already the body of barren ……you definitely diagnosed wrong."
Resist to cure again Nian to rise the red line diagnoses for me, I with bate breath hope the facial expression on his face and breathe several desire to stop.
Resist to cure to take out to return to red line very long, puzzle that the ground stares at me, "empress, basically have no musk existence that you say inside your body, does He Lai's barren say?"
I the Shu ground is started to play by the Deng, "your blah!"
Resist to cure to immediately kneel down, "the empress stops anger, slave a talked is true, in no way half sentence empty talk, you if not letter, can invite several more to resist to cure to come to diagnose vein ……"
I repeatedly retreat several steps, "is impossible ……" legs have no dint gradually and thought one mentally dense.Suddenly sink into one embarrassed atmosphere inside the building, uncanny arrive even I all don't dare to breathe by myself, can tightly button up own finger tightly, the nail chokes into center of palm, and the ache spreads.
Resist to cure some was afraid ground to call 1:"Empress ……"
I am very long silent, finally deep breathing one breath, "the matter of this temple pregnancy, you prohibit to bring up to anyone."
"This …… empress' pregnant is a good matter ……" resists to cure to urgently and hotfoot blurt out.
I am harsh voice to interrupt, " press the order of this temple to do, such as dare to reveal a half sentence, only you are to ask."
Break cloud to connect green jade grass, it is a beauties of spring to order, the day genial breezes kisses a dew, the Cui sleeve lining Luo's dress.My dizziness faints ground to return to a Zhao sun temple and hope an everywhere stirring landscape unexpectedly is obscure have no light.
The You grass is far farseeing I come back and then run toward me and still yell in:"Lord son, the emperor etc. you to were for a long time."
Hear here, I have a short moment of dejected, faintly retreats several steps, desire to return to walk.
"Fu friendship."Very valuable 1 calls low make I live a step, I hope very valuable sign at the bedchamber of threshold inside, looking at my look in the eyes so earnest.I lightly get around to open and slowly walk to him.
"What's the matter with you?Facial expression thus pale."He misgiving ground the forehead that fondle to ascend me, "You grass, call in Xi and come over for ……"
"Need not."I quickly interrupt.
The color of misgiving on his face is gradually concealed to go, what to replace is the color of worry in uncertainty, "you how exactly?"
"Nothing important, I am getting more tired, rest meeting son good.Are you to still have a lot of matters to want favour, not important cause I held up national affairs."I force a smile ground to outside push out toward the bedchamber he.
"Whether you blamed me these days to treat coldly you, in fact ……" he worried the ground want to explain, but I smile to shake head, "have no, do I how can blame you.I am true of just ……Be getting more tired."
Hope me, he is suddenly silent to come down, stare at me quietly, seem and see through me.
My pretending don't see, the dynasty You grass says with smile:"You grass sends an emperor."Speech, I didn't do to stop over more as well and went on foot dynasty bedchamber inside walk to, after death very quiet, but I always don't turn head.Step voice resound at get empty Ji of bedchamber, dimly of candle light at table case up flutter, the every drop red tears roll to fall, I then stretch hand to answer.The very hot red wax drop is on my skin, irritablely bright pain, I make an effort to bite lower lip, make oneself not cry out.
-That's right, you this cup so-called plum flower Niang, look exactly alike with those early years the flavor of tea drunk by me.
-Tell me, whether you early know adding to have musk inside that cup plum flower Niang!So do you see me drinking this tea political ability to have the color of concussion that day?
-BE.
-It is sorry.
-You did what let my business down?
-Nothing important, as long as you are happy happy then good.Look for the life of belonging to oneself, can fly how far then fly how far, be not coming back any further.
Thought of everything ever, I could not help break into laughter voice ……
Exactly was Han Ming to fool me, still did I misunderstand Qi to bless?
"Lord son, you what is this doing?"The orchid orchid that just steps into bedchamber immediately hurtles to me nearby, a is taken out by the candlestick my hand to leave, the favour will condense to stir to go at the wax of my center of palm and hurtle outside again to yell, " You grass, quickly dozen basin cold water come in."
Looking at an anxious orchid orchid, I still hang thin smile, "I am all right, you call in and connect Xi adult to come over."
Orchid orchid hesitant short moment, finally release my hand, ran to go out in quick time.
Approximately a time of tea, the Xi came.Once he see me and then want to chase vein for me, I immediately hide into gusset, "Xi, this time my Zhao your coming over is to want to ask for a while, the poison in my body when can in addition to exert?"
"Lead again for three months, as long as you every day take me as the tea that you dispense."
"Your medical skill is really brilliant."I praise highly a ,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, " that do you say that my body has already hoped to be pregnant?"
Xi oddly Di my one eye, "certainly have a hope."
"BE?That why I with very valuable together building long half year, unexpectedly can not keep in mind a kid?"
"The your body definite great void is getting weaker, so compares general woman to want difficult keep in mind some.The body that waits until you likes, can certainly keep in mind the last kid for emperor.You didn't need to worry too much."His small voice pacifies me.
I am wearing a smile but nod, "to, your beginning is me chase vein of, have and discover hide inside my body ……musk?"
"Have no."He affirms ground to shake head very much, " you must not touch that thing indiscriminately, if the mistake took

没有评论:

发表评论