2012年10月5日星期五

google tion towards doll up

, Very long be just loose to open the pretty eyebrows tightly locking.
"For the sake of from the fire sea the lieutenant general my life the most important person's extrication, regrettable, bite a file."She apathetically holds we back, lonely before the case, also not know is just thinking what matter, thus absentminded.
The cope of night embroiders Lian book, the insect Qiong blares profoundly, night to spend sweet and charming.
I hold a bright red gold copper with south month before cloud bead goes to bed basin to lift in the well of Lin hospital that go to an autumn water to wash face and comb hair for her.
At the right moment, because of just for go to bed of, by the side of the well lift aqueous maid-in-waiting also many, lined up a long long squad.Waited one Zhu fragrant or so time finally it's our turn, but drive moreover two maid - in - waitings to put to pass by.The month of south's a burst of fury pushes away they, "to the behind line up."
"Do you dare to push us?"Have among them is almost pushed by her nelson of the maid-in-waiting wrath Teng Teng ground stand with arms akimbo to shout loudly 1.
"Why don't dare?"The month of south sees her quick temper big, also not resigned to playing second fiddle ground fork rise waist, want to cover her vehemence pass by.
That maid-in-waiting a see her arrogant, there is the Zheng Zhong of a moment, "which temple are you ?"
"The Pian dances Ge."The month of south reported these three words very loudly, but changes to two maid - in - waitings of smile towards hoping, immediately and disdainfully a, clean is taunt and disdain to a to attend to in the eye, " is the slave of that ugly expensive Pin."
"What do you say?"I will block the southern month that gets mad before the body in my desire to draw back, the maid-in-waiting coldly stare to talk, even feel oneselfs own tone particularly the Yin is cold.
She is a burst of to lightly smile, wanton ground to speak more not lousy, "speak amiss, your the main son root is ugly and unbearable into the eyes, also no wonder that the emperor disgust her to arrive even see her an eyes all would not like to."
My quick temper at she this sentence after falling the sound in a short instant hurtle at heart, the Yang hand pulls the hair that she covers with to spread in the shoulder.The interjection laceration of a burst of extremely tragic is this lonesome small hospital.She also the not resigned to playing second fiddle ground anti- hand pull my arm and run out whole body energy to choke my arm.I can not consider of more other, the hands together and up make an effort to pull her hair, but she then one face was in addition painful, choked the arm of my arm the strength is for several cents.
"You are well bold …… we but calm down the madam's maid ……" with she together of the maid-in-waiting scream to pull and drag me,google, want to draw back I, but make futile efforts.
I absolutely can't allow someone to insult and humiliate cloud bead like this, in my heart, have already considered as she my close relatives treat, besides her face also ruins because of me.
"You are still not away with it!"A Nu drank to make us stop to start in of action, immediately after a voice of"Si-", particularly irritating to the ear in this quiet moment.My gusset is ripped off one greater half by that maid-in-waiting, seem to be decrepit and unbearable, the snow-white skin peeps out on the arm what time, touch eyes shocking.But I have already had no time to notice my now distress, but the man who looking at a station in front of the hospital.
Don't know is who called "Yi adult" first, the others followed to also kneel to pour in succession and bent down but do obeisance.Only I am signed to at first, hoped one face apathetic slightly took man-Yi's ice of chagrin.
He heads for us, the view back and forth once swept on the public body and finally fell into my face up, finally still keep leaving.Seem him don't mind me to have no rules ground to stand and speak a way:"You well big of courage, unexpectedly dare at after the temple important precincts fight each other."
"It is what she begins first."That maid-in-waiting immediately and compete first points at me, the reason keeps spirit strong the ground push the responsibility to my body up.
"It is what she humiliates our empress first."The south month not resigned to playing second fiddle ground the crest return to 1.
The Yi ice is wrinkly eyebrows, flash across in Mou one silk doesn't bear, "who is your empress ?"
"Embroider expensive Pin."I use Gao not low tone answer not, but again drew on his attention.The vision that he uses to examine from the beginning conjectures 1 time to the feet ground I, "who are you ?"
Three short short words let my heart in a panic, did he see out?Impossibly, my facial appearance is no longer an original appearance, no one will see clues of, in addition to this is orotund."Maidservant snow sea."
Afterwards, this farce is in"spread" of Yi ice be over.Return to a Pian dance Ge I start to find out Yi ice with small kind son to two grandfathers small blessing sons that early come than us and know from their, now of he is already positive article to get big minister inside the bodyguard, emperor nearby deep red person, the official hierarchy fawns on of object.Has the Yi ice already started enjoying since this extravagant day?He has already forgotten Fu princess Ya and forget he wants to help I reply a country of promise?Is also good like this, you comfort and easely lead your life, anyway for reply a country, in leave a Qi country of I then have been already given up.
Next day Chen I get into punctually with small madder Ge in the tomb of cloud bead washes face and combs hair for it, but south month and distance dream Lin then at outside prepare breakfast.
"Empress, the maidservant doll ups for you."I invite her before being sat to the dressing table of gold Feng and open the gold wood Tan box, the jewelry of inside feast for the eyes makes me dim in vision confused.
"It is literally some."Her noodles have no the facial expression ground return to sentence, I am understand now of she has a Hai eyes ugly scar formation towards doll uping dress up again without the much great interest, after all she.
I not language, just begin to tie up temples for her, this time a pair of wreaths chosen hope fairy temples, the top of head double goes together with five the Feng treasure bead purple flower Dian, inclined Qian jasper orchid smoked Ying net Zan, the ear hangs jade Die bean green thin eardrop, the item wears Luo gold lovely rose wreath.Lightly copy Fu if Liu Dai's thin eyebrow, just right, thin rush toward pearl of the cosmetics is at the double cheek, desire concealed scar formation, tiny kiss Gui the joss-stick is at two Sais, rouge's white inside deeply flaming red.
"Have finally come to completion."I happily countermarch one step, let her appreciate by herself she in the mirror.
She dared not believed ground to blink to blink eyes, it was oneself to seem to dare not believe mirror middleman.The scar on her face has already been exploited by me cosmetics rouge as far as possible concealed go, if don't scrutinize an actually difficult detection.Besides she is original for a born beauty, through bead light the treasure annoy, the lovely jewelry is some kind of to attire, if her Yuan keeps form but change substance.
"Snow sea, are you how to attain?"She is finally willing to believe that the person in the mirror is really her, instant side the head inquire.
I am thin to smile to appreciate cloud bead like this, just said a sentence:"Empress, hereafter have snow sea at you nearby, you what all need not worried."
The words listenned to me, she is doubt first, empress in order to be fond of Mang, finally turn to coagulate for moving, radiant drop of tear being in the Kuang.
The month of south of"empress ……" nervously ran to come in, air anxious misgiving, "the quiet madam of 100 oriole temples invite an expensive Pin empress pass by."
"She?"Cloud bead is a burst of interrogative, while I am understand, greatly bothered to come, settled because of fought each other with those two maid - in - waitings yesterday of matter.At the right moment, I also want to see this quiet madam.
The temple building daybreak imposing style, the glorious wall is colourful to narrate, jasper makeup green silk Tao, the wooden shoe tooth mark Cang Tai.
Our companion wears the side palace that cloud bead arrives at 100 oriole temples, a woman of supercilious gasconade at first wait our arrivals, in the hand without intermission play tea and drinks, contemplate.
We all went a gift to her, I heard 1 while starting:"The madam is her."The vision keeps being shot to I.
But I am just Ning Mou but hope a quiet madam, jet black and green silk, white delicate Jiao skin, show but long thin Liu Mei, high and deep Feng eyes, match with light natural You of body joss-stick, like a beauty diagram that makes people dump.She is the quiet madam whom the Qi blesses to dote on most .She, is also on a ship talk the woman of poem article painting with me that day, if Wen Jing.I dare not believe, she is unexpectedly the quiet madam who spoils hat six temples, and this is what I ten thousand ten thousand didn't thought of.
"Do not know that the quiet madam invites me in person and has to advise?"Cloud bead looks sideways after her one eye thin Wan to brush past, tone have a light idea of Feng.
The quiet madam surprisedly hopes cloud bead of facial appearance tiny Leng, immediately recover to rude in behavior, "embroider your slave of expensive Pin can really severe, even the Zhi of this temple pure wenches dare to beat."She sweeps vision toward me.
Cloud bead follows her vision to hope toward me and unexpectedly hides a silk to smile an idea in the air, "beat to also beat, how does that madam want?"
Quiet madam's facial expression is one Ning, because she the words for challenging but change countenance, "say so, do you want to protect her?"
"The madam can have pure the Zhi to ask you first, before I beat her, she once says some what?"I return to see her vision, the slightest don't concern her identity with relentless of color."You, last night to the our words, be the madam repeat with the noodles of the expensive Pin."I point at there is some Zhis of pallors in the facial expression pure.
She makes it lively for ground to hope a quiet madam very much, again timidly Ning cloud bead

没有评论:

发表评论