2012年11月14日星期三

dr dre beats seniorDoes he stil

Increase our real strenght.Gu Yi but personal Jing, very severe.The lord is male, got a Gu text with, you can say is got 1 to account to strive for a house.I am being stood by side more."Empress one is what Du Rang wears to say, Cao's holding don't hear:"Is quite good, there are this several thousand cool state soldiers, is quite good.That piece's embroidering is also a member great commander and hear, he has a nickname to call north ground gun king, is be not?"I connect a mouth right away:"Is quite good, his marksmanship should be quite good."The Cao holds a way:"Compare how is your senior?"Does he still think!
I do a grimace:"My senior is than his two little wordses:The king of the gun.I seal."The Cao held to smile:"The war no trivial matter this time, can you seek him to come?"Certainly want:"This, I try and see, can find out him."The Cao held to nod:"If he can at I am here like, can understand to line up a soldier cloth, affirmation take a soldier badly, greatly just ah!!"That is certainly, my artistic talent affirmation is huge:"My senior!I am so severe, hum!"The Cao held to make a facial expression for despising with Guo Jia at the same time, I had no language.
Zhang Xiu's this consideration is more than a months.BE ah, declined Pan, Pan decline again, with child's play, who know that the Cao holds to have this mind?Own life and family possessions, who all want to cautiously treat.At or so after weighing very long time, Zhang Xiu decides wager 1.He still believes the taste and strategy of Gu Yi of, the intuition makes him feel that the Gu Yi is right.Leave confidant to stay by the side Yuan city, Zhang Xiu takes Gu Yi and one family, at 10 by the end of the month arrived at to allow all.
The Cao holds to see Zhang Xiu to really arrive, he is to grow a comfortable one breath, south of dangerous solve half.The in the mind is happy ah, hold the party to invite at once.At table, the Cao holds to smile to ask Zhang Xiu to why wish, Zhang Xiu turns the speech of saying the Gu Yi, and the Cao holds exultation to keep Xu hand Yue:"Make my letter weigh a Wu world, the son is also."Zhang Xiu doesn't before accounting looking at Cao to hold indeed as expected to dislike, it is consumed to loosen tone also.The Cao holds to certainly see an idea that the piece embroiders, say, the Cao rises of the dead really have something to do with piece's embroidering, but, the war period is greatly a non- in front greatly, personal feelings put in the behind.So, at table, everyone drinks happy, the Cao holds a to see, piece what daughter livinged for embroidering is quite good, although the age isn't big, but can make use of!He puts forward to become children relatives by marriage with Zhang Xiu on his own initiative and substitute own son Cao to all settle next embroider of daughter.Also show outsider the mind that my Cao holds what comprehensiveness on being to cancel the worry that the piece embroiders, moreover.Zhang Xiu is too late all happy, also oppose there.Like, a fine opportunity again successful.
Once the feast spread and embroider piece and the Gu Yi send to I early throw down dumbstruck 2 people for the big house that they ready to, do obeisance a piece to embroider be force for Yang general;Form Gu Xu for keep a gold I, seal all station Hou, move to hope state herding.Hoping the state didn't be even and stayed three department air force's matters.At the same time, the order Cao Ren leads troops to station in Yuan city and guards the gate of this south in prison.

Chapter 82 rises rice boon, Dou rice enemy


Unification north ground the article-chapter 82 rise rice boon, Dou rice enemy
Piece the news for embroidering makes me also loosen tone, this next, need not listen to Cao's holding them Be getting more loquacious.I could ignore Cao to hold how to win hearts by illegitimate mean and how carried on preparing before the war.In fact, the biggest problem doesn't lie in Yuan Shao now, that guy has no what say so much of, is a goods that waits to suffer beating.I consider now of is how to persuade Cao to hold the life of putting these people of Dong Cheng.
Liu Bei is taking so-called blood Zhao to run of, is also say, the blood Zhao of emperor has already arrived inside in the Dong Cheng's their hand.In very long time in, as long as I was allowing all, I used available means and finally accepted from Tung of the servant and prince take of a keep woman is there and got to really have dress to take Zhao really solid news.This affair, do I how say?The Cao after holding listen to will definitely break into a furious rage of, fury under of the Cao hold, I the time in Peng city once accept of, once his hasty temper come up, I living of very difficult control, this time I am that the impossible dozen faint Cao to hold, decide for him.This affair is really difficult to do.
As Cao is holding to allow Guo Jia to make me go to him there, I just at nerve-racking.There is temporarily no way of I, have to go first Cao to hold your home.Enter inside once the hall see, hey, person pretty and together, uncle niece in Xun house at, full spoil is also doing not say, connect Gu Yis all at.I know that Cao's holding is introducing me for Gu Yi."Being needless is so greatly ostentatious!"Whisper in my mouth, the person hurriedly comes forward to see a gift with everyone.My pouring is to become accustomed to, can the Gu Yi see me coming in, being almost choked by the saliva.The Cao holds to please him today, telling him has to introduce an own confident strives for the private knows with him, he ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of that the meeting is me.Cao's holding them doesn't know that I once met with him as well.
I looking at distress appearance of Gu Yi but is smile:"Text and Sir, son cloud once says, our decreeing by destiny would meet again of, how?"The Cao holds to looking at me:"Originally, do you early know each other?"I Hey Hey a smile:"There is pleasure of having met once of, hereafter say with lord Mr.."The Gu Yi shakes head wry smile:"That meets, I always don't forget, is just really surprisingly you will be a male Cao person, your courage really big."
The Cao held and saw me:"See, son cloud, you did a bold affair again."I Song shrug:"Have no ah, is lord Mr. the first-time preceding context and Sir of be after, you walked, I went to a trip the Yuan city is just.Anyway that time, no one knows mine and calculates what brave."The Cao holds understand, he doesn't talk.The wry smile of Gu Yi:"If I knew your identity at that time, the necessity killed yours."I smile to him:"But, you don't know!"
The Cao holds alas 1:"Son cloud ah, you can be a little more careful, we is not you that planned to stop halfway and not too needed now,dr dre beats?"I hurriedly shake head, do the affairs doing wear more, how to stop:"Lord male ah, now, your business just starts, this plan temporarily stops not get of, again lead how many years, very not?Say again, the everybody here Sirs are all more severe than son cloud now, you leave me and have what use?"The Cao holds to shake head language not.The Xun You is giving the Gu Yi explain my affair, he looking at me to say after finishing listenning to:"You are severe, so of affair indeed as expected no one do of, text with admire."I the Hey Hey smile:"I this is the smart in small way, exclusively walk heresy, you at clear, I at dark!"
The Cao holds pure cough 1:"Good.Don't say these.Today, let everyone, I want to listen to your opinions, how does this battle beat."On saying proper business, everyone becomes solemn and peaceful right away.My experiencing Cao to hold on the whole a noodles of doing the Ba lord was at ordinary times.I see the person in the house, the Cao holds of strive for a private basically and arrive together, lowered the head again to want, now that said proper business, person much strength is big, I Be simply to say the affair of emperor, there are these people at, can control Cao to hold!
The Cao holds to looking at everyone and just started saying his/her own viewpoint:"White horse-postpone the defense line of Jin already near construct completion, in the Zhong virtuous hand just 800 troopses defend Zhen city, however, he doesn't make me send a soldier.Want, he says also to, Yuan Shao this person likes to put tall carriage.I think ……"
Don't wait Cao to hold again keep on saying, I opened mouth:"The lord is male, the affair fighting puts first, and I want to say a very important affair."Looking at me rare serious facial expression, the Cao holds, Guo Jia understand my temper of careful right away, because I am very serious each time, explain circumstances definitely and very serious, only the Gu Yi looking at my airs is a foolish.
The Cao holds to immediately ask me:"Is not what important event?Is fierce?"I order:"The lord is male, you promise son cloud first, can not be too excited, don't even excite too much after listenning to my words."All of everyone is a foolish, the Cao held to sit to keep body right away and looking at me to nod:"Like, I promise you."The in the mind of Xun 彧 felt chill, he thought of to meet with me for the first time, and I predicted Cao to hold situation for close relatives to want have an accident.
I grow an one breath and stabilize oneself for a while, again see Xun 彧 , this affair to his stroke also can't small, but, I really can not give him too many time.Hope everyone doesn't understand of air, I ask Cao to hold:"Lord Mr., we and the war of Yuan Shao is ineluctable, but, before this, have to want to solve first inside Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论