2012年11月20日星期二

cheap dr dre beats before of so small

The game that the company develops wants to be big much, because it completely can with real life Che thoroughly the laurel of bottom take the bait, national to this of people's life produce an all-directions check and supervision, when the time comes, people not only can continue on the network to study to work, but also can still just the network live in the direct debarkation game and compare what exchange game currency to even want to go forward a to greatly tread through a bank, this and another independent of the world has what dissimilarity?"After the words of blurred shadow finish saying, I and the gold English bamboo a long times didn't say a words, because this makes people be getting more shocked really too and really needs a little times to make us good to digest so much for a while.Being not a shocked nation will break through a second world, after all this matter early be been noisy by people of become isn't the news of the news, our shocked BE, unexpectatively and the first game of second world, will be born from us."How, very shocked, so say, this is the good opportunity of an once in a lifetime, once the game develops successfully, our name will between a night change of widely known, when the time comes, Hey Hey, I don't believe me or can not find an ideal girl friend, so I come to a decision before coming to this, Yang eldest brother, I must join your research team.""Really is a good opportunity, Yang eldest brother, also calculate to ascend me a , necessity of time, I can hold the companies that I inherit in Korea directly and take care of to the new century, the anyway new century is future old to always is also your madam, and my nothing important doesn't trust.""Is quite good, for passing you national of what political investigate, I decision, as occasion arise wait, which afraid is give up nationality doesn't matter also, anyway Europe there, have me the eldest brother crest, also have no call to my what dint."These two guys still really enough realistic of, a listen to have so good prospect to put at at present, immediately with set aside a relation in the past, I still worried before their two political reviewingses could not pass, see their 2 people's strength head now, my worried purely surplus.If we are three in the tea room again chatted in a short while, invite very tomorrow make them come to JT to greatly loudly see side with Chen, smooth and estimate that the Chinese New Year finishes leading, we can start work.


Chapter 015 authenticates


And blurred shadow they separate after, I another time return to vain, want north Mang ghost hole now is can not go, want to rise to grade quickly more than 80 classes, generally do class to order and explore area all Be not the ideal place any more, have to find out some special locations just go.Just thoughted of here, my information pulled call, is a small wolf,Artist Series, they were again online, invite I arrive bright moon alliance the Shu mountain transmission of the neighborhood ordered to meet, anyway I haven't thought as well now well should go where get stripe, so direct from the Hou mansion spread pass by."Eldest brother just was it you that killed bossed in the north Han ghost holed?"I didn't°yet since the transmission ordered to come out, small wolf already an arrows tread Cuan to arrive me nearby, other brotherses also follow to round to come up.Is a bright moon alliance to halt ground here, the ability passes in and out in the transmission station that goes to Shu mountain of the player is also all deluxe member in the bright moon alliance, many still once saw before of, so small wolf they talked also have no how much have scruples about, direct asked me this question.
However, they how can anyone know did I just kill a ghost king?
"Eldest brother, you never want to deny and diagnose an altar the top have already killed BOSS to you now of that records image a crest and arrives the tallest place, you deny and all have no a way.""Depend, since so, you still ask what.""Hey Hey, eldest brother, we want to ask in fact isn't that your killing don't kill strange, but want to ask you, ghost king so deluxe BOSS, is be not exploded again what good thing come out."This a few guys, once I see the appearance that they smile, know their Anne of what heart, indeed as expected didn't say three words, peep out tail."Hum, don't say me first, you yesterday not is entered Shu mountain to seek too very did the diagram go to, how hasn't the result said with me.""Alas, don't lift, what too very diagram, even root hair we didn't see, almost vain yesterday inside have a little the players of head face all went, can everyone the full mountain sought quite a few hour and stared blankly is what didn't find out, return finally be polished off many people by the lately- brushed out world sword, too depressed.""Yes, really enough depressed of, if someone Jian arrives too very diagram, system affirmation will deliver public notice, can until the system has never also hinted now any information, more strange BE, have already led system and break time, canning don't also say too very the diagram already drive system recall, this lets the player of many deathless hearts till now still just does Shu Shan-li stroll indiscriminately, to, elder brother's wife they also at in don't come out."I say every month how they hasn't been contacting me, originally they is still in Shu Shan-li, however I don't want to go in to seek them.World sword that old abnormal condition not only threw to put~to death fairy swor on the my hand, but also still threw more a baby too very diagram, if this is discovered my shadow in the Shu mountain by him, affirmation hurtles and comes over and tries very hard to with me right away, didn't fly a horse alliedly put out a life time and put~to death a fairy fore the noodles resists, we estimate to must come back from dying.Luckily small wolf they also have no this plan, after making Teng in a short while, everyone sought one together quiet and out-of-the-way place, looking at me kill ghost king get of three products are from the bosom Tao come out.
Wear they after connecting the light of putting the quite a few way consultation still kept giving up, these three products incredibly 1 I authenticate not to come out, was really too oddness, even if the ghost king is BOSS of 80 classes, also is not likely to drop three absolute being machines for me to come out.Small wolf once they see this circumstance, immediately quarrel noisily is going to the system authenticate, don't see these three true characters of products today, they are to be not willing to give up so also good, now is already realistic time at the mid-night quickly at 10:00, tomorrow again is Monday, the wives are going to go to work, estimating can not be used how long will log out, I log out after authenticating finish a product, at the right moment can take a rest together with them.Waited into system to authenticate, I the again seeking of the light car familiar road ascended that white beard consultation teacher, small wolf they early know rules, didn't also follow to come in.White beard the old man is much presumably also the number of times that sees me seeing to have a little, and is a good thing each time, so all lazily said more with me before consultation to, after finishing seeing three products, directly hurtled me to stretch out five fingers to gesticulate for a while.
"500,000 gold coins?""Think what, is 5,000,000 gold coins!""I say, you are simply to the Lun like, three products, authenticating the fee will 5,000,000, whether this is too a little bit wide of the mark?""Is wide of the mark?You know not to know that the commodity price rose now how much, change other people, I must want him 9,000,000, this is also you, is not only is the VIP member whom we authenticate, but also still the VIP member of sale line, is the tall officer of person's city again, moreover is still the consultation teacher of respected master class, miscellaneous seven miscellaneous eight of fold to beat down, this just wants you half more price, if don't believe, you go to don't the house ask, it is how much to see to actually authenticate a fee."Do not house I not go, last time in the absolute being city, that consultation teacher was blacker, also not equal to this old man, however 5,000,000 gold coins I can have no now, every month they again not at, seeing to today is have no drama, so I lay up a product authenticate room.Hearing me didn't authenticate a fee, small wolf they immediately started greatly contributing money, anyway they also know that the investment is on me absolute Kui not, so is all very generous,cheap dr dre beats.Be really don't see not to know, on seeing get a fright, this a few guys mix quite goodly recently, 78 people incredibly ten I gathered together 400th, ten thousand and plused my own, differs 100,000 not to arrive.I immediately turn round and returned to authenticate room, old man a see I come back, immediately wreathed in smiles of ascended to me cup tea, stretch to begin and then want to make me transfer in the past, can on seeing a number, immediately again pulled face Da down.
"Young man, you this stills differ 100,000.""Be not, we so good relation, differ 100,000 all don't go?""The business returns business, the relation returns a relation, this is the rules of the system, bad the pence all don't go, you still arrange somehow again go to."BS you dead old man, really enough dig a door, 5,000,000 differ 100,000 to all want to let me then look for person to borrow, however again the BS didn't also recruit, don't go be don't go,Beats Solo HD.To, I wasn't in the north Han ghost hole Jian many materials, these equiped before I is handed over to an every month processing, the An used first this time.Thought of here, I take small wolf Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论