2012年11月26日星期一

cnn allow ground sob

"
Immediately settle country again way clearly:"Brother-in-law isn't that I talk for little orchid.You is incorrect the way of doing that the person's occupation be divided into 369 to wait like this,Facebook!Little orchid's singing is art behavior, very sacred to her.Besides have already made at just small the biggest assurance, I see a brother-in-law even if!"
Thank a view wise sneer way:"Art behavior?Does the show biz in nowadays still have an art?Is funny!In my eyes, the show biz is the most dirty existence!"
The autumn orchid spirit must almost cry out,google, but was secretly clapped for a while by me.
I the dispassion ground say:"Uncle, I can not promise your request.Your reason very insufficiency, at least in my eyes, Ms. Xie doesn't have the necessity that withdraw the circle of singers and may!"
Thank a view wise cold way:"Small, see to you indeed as expected is that one is soft hard don't eat of person!It is said that Liu An Bang touched a lot of bad lucks here at you, BE?"
My at heart tiny tiny one Lin, but face top hang a smile way:"Do not dare.Chief executive officer because some things of the pasts have been entwining younger generation not to put, is also have a few friends consequently unpleasant to look at, get through a few difficult situation for me."
Thank a view wise light way:"Is really the young are to be considered with resp!Don't know that I cooperate with old, having may give you so severe of does the young man make some troubles?"
I a surprised, is needing message of reply, the autumn orchid suddenly stood, cold way:"Father, if you dare make to serve as to eldest brother what let his affair down, I all don't go home during a lifetime!"
Thanked a wise title of view to sweep daughter's one eye, immediately and coldly stared at me to have no language.
I wry smile way:"Uncle, in fact all of us are to think Ms. Xie good, have necessity mutual injury?"
Thank a view wise cold way:"Young man, my vegetable to is a person don't make me, I not prisoner.However your arm really is to grow too much, seemed to be all to stretch overdo."
I am needing defense, which know that thanking father is cold to stare at me way:"You don't need to be said more, some affairs you I heart bottom all clear mirror.I formally notify you here, if you really don't let the little orchid withdraw a show biz, that can be also.However you will bear our Xie Jia's Nu!"
Old headman this talks 1, the whole room is like the icehouse sort chill sting bone while ascending, even clearly settle the country also have no language to get up.The autumn orchid then takes a silk despair to stare at me and has Qi in the vision however and apology.
Since it is so, that still has what talk so much?
I smile to stand up, way:"Uncle, sorry.I miss your to ask me not to absolutely can not attain.Music is the dream of little orchid, while the little orchid can have the achievement in nowadays also because she paid numerous strenuous effort and sweats.I don't think that I has power to let her to give up the road of music.If the uncle must make revenge against me, my Wen Jia Wei although the influence is weak,the influence would like to also undertake with all strength!"
Thank a view wise coldly stare at me very long, way:"Young man indeed as expected courage very the foot is really a just born cow Du not afraid tiger!In your heart, about think that the black stone is omnipotent?Since it is so, you return to.Little orchid, from now on, I can't make you withdraw a show biz any further.However, hope that you don't say that you is Xie Jia in Guangzhou's daughter to anyone!"
Be all thanked father at us surprised get the time of gape, he suddenly shouts ground, the uprising goes toward to walk in to, even see all no longer see our one eye.
Depend!The temper of this obstinate old headman seems to be also too cow?Make the female relate to, rush through An wife and children in advance the orchid go out!
I side head the orchid that see an autumn, sees beauty is already tears cover the face, sob difficult language.
I feel pity on ground stretch hand in the past pulled the small hand of the orchid in autumn, autumn orchid finally cannoted help but the injustice in the heart, regardless of clearly certainly country present, rush toward in my bosom blared swallow ground sob.
My wry smile wears to lightly tap the jade person's powder in bosom a back and simultaneously and secretly takes lo to settle a country clearly.
But see the old fox is lowering the head all over the face sad look the ground hold that white porcelain cup boredom have fun, seem to be the slightest have never seen we matchless and ambiguous scene.
Before leaving a hotel to prepare to leave by bus , take leave together with us of settled a country to clap to clap my shoulder clearly, way:"Small, your perfume company also calculates a star business enterprise now, can't have what great problem.However you are in the real estate company of Guangzhou must pay attention to, don't what big error."
I nod Xie Dao:"I know.Thank you,cnn, clear mayor!"
The autumn orchid also sends thanks to the uncle.Is clear settle country wry smile write to her way:"Wench, you harm a bitterness I.See come for the sake of your affair, I am affirmative quilt your that obstinate old dad to scold dead!"
Farewell clearly after settling a country, my motoring and autumn orchid go home together.
The autumn orchid feebly depends on on the car, the vision is very dejected, very long suddenly soft-voiced way:"Execuse me, elder brother."
I stretch hand to gentle and softly daut the delicate face of wench, way:"Orchid orchid, we originally for the integral whole, today again have been already betrothed.Let these three words down forever need not say to me, know?Besides, in fact all these all from I and rise, saying the sorry should is me just to ……"
The autumn orchid stretches hand to press my hand on own jade face and turns a head to stare at me, sudden way:"Elder brother, not ……wanted to be not me to withdraw a show biz to calculate?"
I wry smile way:"Wench, you still really think that you withdraws a show biz, your father is kind give up?"
The autumn orchid is one Zheng, way:"Elder brother, ……"
I touch a wench to fluently keep shining show hair, way:"Orchid orchid, your father saw come to the relation to us to have very accurate evidence.So, even if you withdraw a show biz, he still can't give up the stroke to us!"
The autumn orchid is foolish to live, very long give a deep sigh a way:"Elder brother, that how should we do?"
My corner of mouth but gradually hang up a smile, "orchid orchid, do you know Phoenix?"
The autumn orchid doubt ground looking at me to nod.
I way:"The Phoenix bathes fire rebirth.If doesn't a person suffer frustrate, how cans grow up?Orchid orchid, I ain't afraid to suffer stroke, even if all finish losing, I also have the confidence the victory for winning an end!You know why?"
The autumn orchid hesitation way:"Because elder brother your career still has ability ……"
I shake a smile way:"Be not, because I had you!Had to your love, I had struggling power and courage and had the decision to always refuse to concede defeat!Stop worrying, orchid orchid, even if the front is a strong breeze shower, even if poisonous snake fierce beasts in the front, I also have confidence to rush a road!"
The autumn orchid fan inebriates ground to stare at me, the deep love style style ground says:"H'm, I believe you, elder brother!"
Return to after the home, small cloud and pure Yan will I and the autumn orchid pull my building.
Pure Yan first is dead the life clenched me 1, blame and scold me have no in time the big deal like this make collective report to her, immediately again urge the result of the orchid affair of asking the autumn.
BE knowing that after thanking a view is wise to my threats, the pure Yan Zheng Zheng ground is foolish to live, a long time suddenly comes to 1:"Is difficult the old headman of house that don't become a little orchid is like that bigot in my house, also want to harm our house?"
I smile to hug the pure Yan to the bosom, way:"Who make me rob their baby's daughters all?"
The pure Yan clenched my old face for a while, way:"Is also!Because you are this lewd habit, our house just has so many troubles!"
I ain't got up by wry smile, will be clenched a painful old face to enjoy ground to get Ceng that savory delicate face is at the pure Yan up, way:"Yan Yan, you this words' seeming to be some have never managed three to divide pretty!On that day be not ……"
BE making reference to here, I suddenly feel a bit not in the right and immediately see small cloud and autumn orchid that smile don't smile of vision, heart bottom a cold, remember one of my wife ages from at present three the females create and hurriedly withdraw previous remark a way:"Is also!However, the matter has already gone to this and says more not beneficial.I see us or take more time to consider, orchid father Lan will soon come of the revenge with one action eliminates Mi!"
Small cloud sudden way:"Want to eliminate Mi little father Lan's revenge I see also in brief, however Wei son you needed some sacrifice spirits!"
I am one Leng, ask a way:"What sacrifice?As long as I can make and also care sacrifice?To know the An naturally has Luo prosperous teach, yellow after light, Chiu the spirit of little cloud, Dong Cun Rui!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论