2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre nimaginable have of

Sooner or later can can make it, I always return to want to get three boundaries generally.Doulang.com'I listen to his step walk toward the side of door, the favour backs to open a part, he opened the door and conjectured my one eye with a kind of very strange look in the eyes, didn't say what, sail out of the room.I dash away into a house, the Quan shrinks in father's bosom, frightened of asked him to exactly take place what affair.Father embraced me to arrive at the step of outdoor side to sit in seat of honor down and point at deep place of forest to say with me:'Do you know?In the campus, hide a very evil thing.1 you want to don't dare to imagine as well, thing can not also imagine, after waiting you to grow up, you will see its power.'
I always don't know as well that exactly is what things, but this makes me have 1 kind to that forest to difficult to expressly fear, I know of, that time, campus inside usually puzzling dead person, although afterwards the school outward enounce is that he kills or commits suicide, but I know and have no so in brief, their dead-like in shape it is said that is all very unimaginable,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, have of even the corpses didn't find out.Each time affair like this, all of fathers are facial expression to metal graily come back, mumbling way in the mouth:'The hope doesn't touch on me.'Father says after I grow up can know that is what things, but it is so terrible, my wishing me don't grow up forever.However, need not wait until me to grow up, I have already experienced its power.That time, I have a good playmate, is a teacher's daughter, call small Ying.Two of us usually together play, one day we together play hide-and-seek, I dress up as ghost, she dresses up as a person, she is a little idiot, each time hide all be very easily found out by me.But that day I sought for a long time for a long time, the suns almost descended mountain and hadn't found out.I am very upset, hence the dynasty around shouts a way:'Do not play, I admitted defeat.You come out.'Call several time, didn't respond to.I am temporarily frightened, cry, disturbed the student of friendly intercourse.After everyone found out beginning and end, a boy says:'I the good elephant see have go to in a little girl dynasty teaching building, will can't be her?Seek.'Immediately a person answers criticism a way:'Impossibly, I am always on the first floor of railing up read, didn't see what little girl.'Everyone a talk me 1, my in the mind could not say taste more and cry more badly.An elder sister elder sister squatted down down to ask me at this time:'You play is what game?'I answer:'The yin and yang fan hides.'She continues to ask:'Is to isn't one to disguise as a person, one disguises as ghost, the ghost wants to find out a talented person to change**, but is the person found out to do ghost?'I nod.Her facial expression's becoming all of a sudden is a little bit difficult to see:'This game is who teach yours?'This game is what father teaches me, he has been hasing to play with me, and I raise head to don't understand that the ground looking at her.
The person of surroundings also discovered her tone of not satisfactory, inquire over there in succession.Her strain's saying:'I listen to my grandmother speaking of this ancient game, hear while playing this game, dressing up as the kid of ghost will draw on those not clean things and guide he walks and goes to another world to exchange them of super living.If the kid who dresses up as a person can not find out her in time, words make her come back, she returned to be unable to come this world any further.Moreover a name of this game was called yin and yang to be separated, was true yin and yang to be separated.'She so on saying, surroundings of person all strain.That boy says:'What does that still wait?Seek quickly, now leave a my recent building is a teaching building, take care of her to have into, it is serious to seek first.If you say are correct, that kid is getting more dangerous.'That:'Wait for a second, if what I thought is right, this game have to the important person find out devil of a genius can end, is also say, the game hasn't ended, still is continuing now!If we look for person, explain that we all voluntarily took part in this game, so everyone has to obey the rule of game, that be, we are just assistants, if discovered small Ying, everyone can not call she or pull her, have to come back to tell this girl.Because from start into eventually, play the role of person of only her a person, also only have her to entitle to to go to call return to small Ying.Otherwise of words, everyone's in danger!
Immediately everyone started going to move, I don't understand them exactly at say what, but I know, small Ying in danger, only I can save her, yes and also only I can save her.That a moment, young and small of I the reality felt for for the first time upsurged from the heart of that kind of laid hands on a mind of fear, huge dark cloud in the elephant sky, densely oppressed you, breathe heavily however annoy.I want to continue to cry, but there is thing Geng in the throat live, cry not to come out.I didn't enter teaching building, don't know why I have 1 kind to naturally fear to that several-storied building, I turn outside the teaching building and seek in an alley son between the building and the building.I had a kind of specially strong felling at that time, the small Ying hadn't walked, she still had continuing to long for of mightiness to me, and she would definitely see my one more noodles.Indeed as expected, at teaching building back a very gloomy alley son in, she alone a person at in the droop wear a head to walk, slow-moving of walk, the hair covers with to spread down and completely blocks her eyes, the whole individual looks to have no brilliance, dead atmosphere.Surroundings of the environment is also very peculiar, clearly is still a daytime, but is darkly everywhere of spread, gloomy of the cold sting bone let since then people all over forbid don't live of shiver.
I delight with unexpected good news, just wanted dash away in the past, suddenly an emollient big hand pulled me, I turned head a see, is the elder sister who explained in detail a rules of the game for us, originally she was worried about me, always the heel is in my behind.My excitement of with she call way:'Find out, found out, she was a small Ying, the small Ying has no matter!'The pallor of her facial expression abnormality stretches out tremulous finger to let me see a way:'Did you see?'What she points is the position of feet, I follow to hope in the past, just discovered not satisfactory, small Ying although at continuously moved forward to go straight up, but could know here from we of see, she is have been marking time at first, don't take a stroll half at all for cent!Beat a parable of image, good elephant the front is suddenly many a wall, even if you Be continuously to walk, also have no way to exceed an one step.That elder sister of orotund cent outside of heavy, at my ear light way:'See?You can not go, the road that she walks now is the road that goes to night boundary, she of so don't in the past walk now, is because haven't taken off Human body, also have to rarely continue to long for.She is waiting you to call her now, according to the rules of the game, also only then you can make her come back.So you now loudly of call her name, make an effort of call, try very hard to of call, seeing can pull back her.'
That kind of the rigorous atmosphere influenced me, my putting together to the utmost the energy sucking at breast was shouting:'Small Ying, small Ying, the small Ying comes back!The small Ying comes back-'the head of small Ying still the droop wear, the corner of mouth cans not tell to have what action, but her hair had one silk abnormality of float.Her step starts becoming slow down, that elder sister strain of beside way:'Continue to call!'I hence is immediately after continuously to yell, finally, small Ying completely stop next step, stand over there.Don't know why, I suddenly fear a frightened felling very much that time, the pore on the body fiercely enlarges, then is to spread whole body of a kind of peculiar ice-cold, seem to have a shadow invites about unclearly of heel at I of behind, I fiercely shut up mouth, could not shout a words any further.That elder sister holds tight the hand of my shoulder to more grasp more tight, painful get me to cry out quickly, listens to what she soliloquized said 2:'Is strange, why don't her flank have other dead souls?Say that the entrance of this night boundary automatically opens?'
I don't understand her and talk naturally, I see, the small Ying slowly once turned body to toward us, although still keep being covered by the hair and can't seeing her look in the eyes, can I clearly see her corner of mouth at tiny tinily up, a strange radian, one strange smile.Although I already the skin of head become numb, but I am still involuntarily happy, whether that means, small Ying already drive I'call'come back?But I discover right away wrong, the small Ying has no dynasty we come over here and on the contrary stretched out a hand to me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论