2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre uk ed mulberry player a

Let them forget I just of the sorcery is an a great deal of colleague who killed them, but can't thought of that I in fact come to break.
I quickly to resist the absolute being village village to draw off, at the same time still stealthily white emperor, Long Huang and deathless garbage three guys invoke come out, especially Long Huang, now just tenth, class, at the right moment made him come out to mix experience, however to not expose an identity, in addition to wanting to stealthily invoke,beats by dre uk, can not also let these three guys approach me, so as not to is disheveled hair now, the deathless garbage isn't so bad, after equiping the last knight's defense material, hided the whole dry skeleton to hide, don't know of still think to is a player, but the white emperor at the right moment act as the Huan monster of deathless garbage, as for Long Huang is still like a small snake now and hides in the dry skeleton of deathless garbage.
"You,beats dr dre, you and you ……still have you, you all come over to protect me, I want to launch to forbid to curse."I loudness food and drink, call to come to more than ten players to arrive nearby, oneself launches to forbid to curse breakage to also call the other party to protect himself/herself, I should return be regarded as one person, and those players also think that I is really the deluxe sorcery teacher that a will forbid to curse, completely didn't consider true or false, because the player that defends city now not only rice Chuan will be a , the black dragon will still have a few other secret societies and individuals to all take part in, even if considering is also useless, they want not to know I is which gang of deluxe player.
My interjection isn't only to let those more than ten players that I call nearby take side to come over to me, other players also take side to me in succession, 1 can rise to protect me, let the function that me spread to forbid to curse, returning one is can avoid me of forbiding and cursing attack, know to forbid to curse but indiscrimination attack of.
"The absolute being of the great flame lends me your divine power and become me endless of strength, start to order to tear off dark flame, irreconcilable enemy destroy me, I invoke me in the name of covenanter it guard lord absolute being-flame celestial spirits!"3 owned by me are forbiding to curse, blaze crystal mountain range have no how much attack dint, and put out a life time fire the Feng seem to be already to become my placard to forbid to curse and never once heard to be different from of player meeting, and the last flame celestial spirits then system 100 class empress of forbid to curse, although don't equally and never once see have an other player meeting, don't represent an another player can't, and I also was once used once, doing not worry will be recognized by the other people.
There is fire dollar absolute being bead, I saved time of coming together the fire chemical element, the voodoo just finished reading, the fire chemical element of fire dollar absolute being bead immediately flowed out, at the same time the fire chemical element on all sides also come together come over, quickly condense together, my flame has already no longer been to be getting blueer now, but purple, represent to own the purple flame of strong attack dint(the flame color press to attackstone the power all of the alignments, since the childhood go to greatly respectively BE:Red, dark red,cheap dr dre beats, blue red, blue, light blue, royal blue, purple color, purple red, gorgeous red).
The purple flame quickly gathers knot together, form a huge purple flame person, then see this purple flame person quickly make a pounce upon a monster heap in, pass by of the all of place be burned ashes, include still is fighting of player, and my experience then be constantly increasing, unfortunately shared equally one greater half to the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law they, I and they can still set brigade status, leave of the greater half still need to divide the part spoils for the Huan monster and the Huan and truely divide oneself in the body of however 20%, but this 20% experience is getting more quite a few.
Purple flame person after exterminating the monster of resisting the absolute being village village and then turned around back, rush toward the village.
"Is not good, that guy was free from to control, everyone quick Shan."I another belated effort grounds accept to shout, even if I don't yell, at I nearby of player all already to leave on all sides, unfortunately their speed basically runs however that purple flame person, and the purple flame person also spreads various deluxe sorcery.
Because the purple flame person drops to turn a gun head, and the impact of monster army corps, soon resisting the village of absolute being village would fall, and at this time eldest brother they also start residing to launch to attackstone to the village government in the village, although the rice Chuan will stay many superiors to defend a village government to reside, can that and then how to resist live eldest brother eldest sister-in-law their consociation attacks, know they is three person can all own the lord absolute being machine of recognize, recognizing absolute being machines in lords that power can than haven't recognized lord the strong doesn't know how much, eldest brother and eldest sister-in-law 2 people at acquired an absolute being machine after recognizing the lord at fight a war capability on absolute being placard the value is to directly turn over a body 100%, tightly is lining up the underneath at me.
Many players for defending also discovered the internal rebellions in the village and all wanted and sent back and rescued, however my purple flame person didn't pass them, the big slice of sorcery toward village kept on throwing, the players for defending didn't°yet kicked out several steps be burned alive by the flame, and for sooner breaking village, I make the purple flame person directly offend village, toward the village government resided to offend in the past, still take out fire dollar absolute being bead at the same time, invoke the flame Ultrasaurus came out a help, the regrettable fire dollar absolute being bead is displayed 1 by me and forbids and curse, the fire chemical element saved combines not much, therefore the grade of flame Ultrasaurus also only 300 classes are or so, however the shot kills those have been maimed of player, that still has no problem.





The text chapter 290 steals to plunder
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:40 chapter word numbers:4843

The "Ding" system announces:"The village government of resisting the absolute being village's residing is broken, the hero calls to make be damaged and resists absolute being village to defend city failure and resists absolute being village disappearance, the rice Chuan will defend city disadvantage, and the gang grade descends one class."
There is my purple flame person and joining of flame Ultrasaurus, that only deluxe player defends of the village government reside to basically can not hold up against an attack, very quick be burned down, in the hero depositing call to make be burned down equally and make to resist absolute being village to defend city failure thus.
The system after announcing ring out still is offending the monster of city to also immediately step back, but these monster just before walking, also don't forget to those guard of the players attackstone again once, especially the BOSS that is brought to life by me to come over, is also that direct second killed one because the system announces but hesitate of player.Eldest brother eldest sister-in-law they also stealthily slipped away when my purple flame person attackstones a village government to reside and left my one person still just here break, they back first to walk to mix a vestige arrive on all sides three war of in the players, then withdraw plum flower city to wait me.
The monster army corps withdrew to walk, can I haven't left, because still don't wait I to leave, those wide awake from defend city to fail shocked of hand a mulberry player have already surrounded I heavily, not to the opportunities that I leave, certainly this not that I really can not leave, I want to leave that to is very easy, and only I am to want to make the purple flame person and flame Ultrasaurus break again to be some, exterminate more some players just.
"What person are you exactly?"Is a take to round me of hand a mulberry player to toward me to loudly bawl at a way.
"Admire~ admire~" I didn't answer, but roared with laughter a voice and took out fire dollar absolute being bead at the same time, will be soon handed a mulberry player by those to beat the loose flame Ultrasaurus accepted, at the same time also lay by the fire chemical elements of purple flame Human body all, so I used to no longer bother to collect a fire chemical element, only the purple flame person's fire chemical element has already filled with a fire dollar absolute being bead 780% of spaces.
"Say, what person are you exactly?Quickly flower male adult with bless male the adult fallen off of the thing hand in."One knows that I picked up a cherry dance a flower the male and village Zuo blessed the male's player to also follow to bawl at, at the same time they and then trod into several steps to me, however have no hasty start an attack.
"Admire~admire~, not the Lao mutually sends, again see!"I intentionally use to take some China with familiar half a lifetime language to shout a way and finish shouting and intentionally take out transmission book in a city and set up for transmission to leave, however I keep is using of is a space to turn a dish.
The half a lifetime familiar China language will let those from thought that the handing of cleverness mulberry player thought that I am to intentionally make use of China the language transfered their views, didn't believe that I am true China mainland player, and thought to is that they handed the player that the mulberry mainland player or other mainlands came over thus, so it's enough that I connected down here handed a mulberry mainland again mix up a period of time, and I am before also intentionally letting chrysanthemum son they sought a few substitutes to pack into me and eldest brother their appearance, appeared at player in front, handed mulberry player affirmation in China what mainland hid the type of having the spy, there is the information that they sent back, these hand a mulberry player how also surprisingly we of body up.But I take Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论