2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre est in several indiv

?Then parlance Lu the south is still just same on board, have what problem card the firm Lai can ask him at any time.
As for the method Lu south serves as the sailor of my flagship long, that is that I become nervous for him.We are a whole war types troopses, the framework member has no one can't gunnery, in addition to the method Lu is southern.My decision is in the next day with all one's heart teaching method Lu south gunnery, in case he throws our face of battleship brigade.My aim is:At my fleet of gold tooth, which afraid is an accountancy, also get a meeting**!Method Lu south what all good, the courage is also big(courage 88), the food and drink Piao wager everything masters in, and I usually make nuisance for others in the bar hotel together and really appreciate him with him.But, if the method Lu south learns can't**,cheap beats by dre, I will never profit oneself feeling, similar throw him to the nautical mile to drink two people!(Method Lu south:Wrong, my meeting**!Gold tooth Nu:Bastard, what I said is to use explosive**, not use your sperm!)
We the eastern fleet disturbed journalistic circles while just establishing.Momentary all countries spread for joke about.Big voyage ages what kind of the fleets all have, but so small and very shrewd boat brigade, the front didn't smell.The many people runs to come over to see us to train, we also ignore him, the ship is a little bit small, but the water soldier's training, the conductor of tall ship, completely make to order to train a contents according to the scale of big fleet, pour elephant to also so return to matter, the beginning has navy battleship brigade the murderous look rise the flavor of Teng.Simple and crude tall ship, strict style, the ruthlessness training, the not vulgar real strenght, sits to hug 3000000 buy boat I of strange style, people who ask for discuss in succession, we the eastern fleet(public of parlance) also soar in European reputation in all countries.
But three 70 days the concentration training come down, the appearance of whole warship government troops compares absolutely an an underground in sky with three before month and seems to be to train to have a vegetable.The ability of the framework seaman shows a Zhao exaltation, the grade significantly soars, while connecting to at the beginning join a class most adding of vegetables inside.The summer of the fee, the grade also leaps ten now several, the foundation ability is excellent of his grade promote after voyage's dominating a point have been upwards adding, one class 87 voyages all leap now 95, is on the contrary the best in several individuals.
Toughen other people of I also raised myself at the same time.Because in the concentration training I always body first private soldier, hurtle on the first.
Voyage level grade 11-18
Fight level grade 1
Dominate Shu 84-92
Voyage Shu 86-96
Courage 88
Swordsmanship 93
Magic power 100
Control breath 100
Technical ability gunnery-precise gunnery
As for this excellent gunnery me explain for a while, originally I didn't also discover that the big voyage world of reality has this to strengthen a technique, but these days of I am together to usually study an artillery technique with fertile Doctor of fertile Er first, and then force method Lu southern every day.The article studies gunnery with me especially, the technical skill is aggressive, attain hard Qi of ordinary people day by day and of height.Connect a fertile Er fertile Doctor, the Royal navy's senior gunnery military instructor has to admit, either, he now artillery technique and not last I.A day method Lu south one cannon beat past and accurate in the clout a target, he surprise ground acclaim:Finally learn gunnery technical ability!
And station he side guides him of I, also surprisingly detection:I learned precise gunnery!
Pass to possess singly of inside measure function, I know:The precise gunnery compares common gunnery accuracy+100 divide 99, destructive power+100 divide 99!Is also say, I a cannon stem had double effect in the past, the crest musted ascend other people to open two cannons!
This really makes people excited.My courage isn't low, and learn precise gunnery now, the some other day combat grade promotes a layer of Gao, isn't the "cannon king" of brief name king of the artillery duel?
If I become a cannon king, the first matter is 60 benefits to the war class.The thunder Si challenges!
The period of the concentration training a matter happened.I could not enlist before of talented person, run to go to me on one's own initiative now!
That very DIAO rice Cairo.Lai Er, Issue 170 day the concentration training haven't ended and then run.The saying my fleet is exactly a dreamlike what he looked forward to brigade, follow me to necessarily have rapid promotion an etc., determinedly request to join me.I ask him you at the beginning dry don't join me still so DIAO?He thick Yan shamelessly a smile:Isn't my rice Cairo to at the beginning arouse will succeed, you will have wealth of talent the under charge in nowadays, prestige 3000000 real strenght?
No matter how it is say, rice Cairo would like to forsake darkness for light, good birds' choosing a wood rest is a good matter, and I am still very happily.The ex- Ju of rice Cairo proved my current strong real strenght respectfullly behind!I am getting richer, Be getting more flourishing now, the generous character should be again a little bigger, prime minister belly inside ability voyage, gold tooth I would like to be with rice Cairo.The Lai Er to the utmost dislikes before releasing!
Lawrence.The moxa virtuous gas also runs to join in the fun, he lives in London to leave hamburger only 23 day, sea distance, to hamburger the dynamic state recently understand very much and hear I navy's fleet do unusual, have generation new breeze of navy, run to join a crowd for fun, watch my navy's boats and ships discover my captain being all remarkable after practicing, the level isn't inferior to he, sometimes can judge from the under charge lord Mr. whether the generation Ba is main, Lawrence.The moxa virtuous gas intuition thinks I am remarkable, and then hear I is one the rich man of 3000000 wealths, so big style of not whom does the heel go with?The fleet commander officer's office that runs to me right away passes own resume(the labor union grade authenticates a book), truly the Huang truly and perhaps requests to join gold tooth my fleet.
In fact I dislike his courage 62 just passed swordsmanship 52 still disqualified, lazily wanted him, however saw of the gunnery at his meeting up, unwillingly accepted him.Bought two small balsas again with rice Cairo for him, equally the ordination is a captain, orderany them:Right away take part in fleet concentration training, can not be wrong!
Still a lot of lousy persons rob and join my fleet, every day at I the office doorway block up, very vexed!Generally I don't longer than a minute meet them, asks 1:"Meeting**not?"Answering can't.Fling out his resume out of the office window outside right away, make him fuck off.Hurriedly ground!
Gold tooth I now DIAO?Play trick, the rich, which isn't a nostril dynasty sky?Is since old sky of to make me own wealth, I stem not-should be overbearing overbearing?
Three months come and fertile Er fertile Doctor usually together, learn by exchanging views wager skill, learn by exchanging views gunnery, learn by exchanging views new science and technology, time a long, pour forget the good friend in year.He is really a wise and farsighted old man, and very sometimes generation, don't become outdated at all, the new technique in 16th century, new terms, new concept, new thing, even New Continent, he knows it very detailed, study haphazardly wide and deep, boy gold tooth I from Kui not equal to!
Near Zhu Zhe Chi.Although I have no the economic brains that can own his genius sort, however also every day listen to teach deeply be subjected to smoked pottery, have already known to conjecture this world from the angle of economics.The all things joins an economic precise consideration, usually the half effort and double results income is biggest.Can say so, I gold tooth small pirate hereafter of life road up can have glorious success, and fertile Er fertile old Doctor's guidance is an inseparable!
At least, current of I have already learned the technical ability of"accountancy", everyday the negotiation of the business business root is difficult don't pour me.Can also take care of ~ for oneself the small treasury of gold tooth fleet, careful and detailed calculations the flowing water expenditure every day, take strict precautions against who eat my two people more.
Hey Hey, and then reduce a pair of inviting the accountancy small money!





A spool of big the voyage ages II chapter 17 heavy mist
Renew time:2009-4-314:46:59 chapter word numbers:2399

In July, 1523, the eastern fleet silently left port.Seven boats, plus a gold tooth I am nine red-blooded youths for the sake of conquering the dream of ocean in the heart, resolutely take leave the life that the bar leads a happy-go-lucky life, the Sa tears wave a farewell girl in the bar and rush toward the ocean.(Mainly is have a few bar females drive method Lu south they make big belly and escape is also against will.)
Doctor while rising a sail the fertile Er be still fertile to come to send off, after death follow a young girl, 67 years old, long of the pretty Jing is beautiful can person, young and delicate of young Chi, gold tooth my favourite!Knowing the young girl is exactly a Doctor to at the beginning want to allow supply my little granddaughter, Anna.The fertile Er is fertile, I regret of the heads be all smashing.Invite Anna to go aboard to travel far and away, Anna wants to don't want to positively refuse.See appearance this wench isn't a sincerity to pull by force for I sending off, she drive grandpa from the garden in come of.
The fertile Er fertile old man silently tells me:"Anna Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论