2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre uk ile to return to way

Of the grade isn't high, even if this time again rise two classes, also still not enough 99 classes, however distance still again entered an one step.
"Bearer ah, press this list and praise all participation and make track for a shot thief person, and look for the warrior of lost article once, each one appreciates gold 1,002, the officer rise one article, another praise grade again connect rise second class, reputation+500, moreover it leader mock moon gold 100002, the officer rises second class, grant a tiger wing general, the grade rises x-rated, reputation+1000| reward, at the same time my grade also again connect rise x-rated, my grade rose to 111 classes, and another time promotes and rose to four article vice ministers from nine article vice ministers for a day today, and still have to of the tiger wing general, just not know that these can have much function.
"Xie Zhu's great favor!"I immediately the half kneel to thank politely saint boon, this reward can be not small.Certainly most of is still that grade reward, the other pours of no account, rise one now class difficulty ah, so for a while continuous upgrade of task, probably will become oneself hereafter get stripe landlord to want path.
"Like, descend go to, record this matter to let them to all have the mouth shut for me,beats by dre uk."The emperor towardsed me to flick to wave hand and made me able to leave, but his double the eye have been staring at to begin top of spread country imperial seal to see, afraid temporarily don't see and then throw to lose again similar.
"Is a his majesty!"I didn't also keep on intending to be foolish again.Don't know to dance indiscriminately they also whether also follow me similar win reward, do I still need to return to ask for a while and also still need to go an empire work department place in emperor's city at the same time and receive those two special building diagrams of mine paper.
"Etc. comes back!"I haven't stepped a door of jade den, that emperor again call lived me, really don't know this emperor how so fickle, just made me walk, and then made me come back, troublesome.
"His majesty!"Although he is troublesome.But I still keep must aming careful to cope with, probably hereafter still want to depend him to do many matters.Especially he promulgates down of task, that is absolutely a good task, although difficulty not small reward also not small.
"I ask you, this function that spreads country imperial seal you are knowing?"The emperor Mi writes to see me.
"Know!"I lower the head in response to the way, don't know what he asks this stem?
"You know to own this to spread country imperial seal equal to can start to build up own nation?"The emperor immediately after says.
"Know."I again in response to the way.
"Now that you know, that you why don't secretly hide it, on the contrary dedicate a time to me?"The emperor curiously looking at me.
"Ha ha, because I don't want to do emperor, that is too tiring, I return now Be just two city grounds castellan.What the matters all throw to help a lord processing for the pair of under charge, but still keep feeling trouble continuously, also rather before freedom comfortable and happy."For the problem of emperor, I on the contrary smiled.The right is more big, responsibility also more big, the responsibility is more big.Is same to bother also more big, so still freely order well, if isn't an old headman limit I have to in the game the establishment rise own a square the words of the influence, perhaps I didn't even set up this Ling Xuan country villa gangs.
"That's right and do emperor tired."The emperor has exclamation ground to say, then wants to think again and take off jade between waists to wear to throw from the body to I, say:"This gives you, take this jade to wear you and then can freely pass in and out an imperial palace, and wear with this jade as well as acquire some additional right, you are free and then often come into the temple to sit for a while and accompany me to have a chat, at the same time sometimes I also some secret tasks want to hand over by you to do."
"Is a his majesty!"Hear after the words that the emperor says, I immediately change to pleasedly wear jade to receive,cheap beats by dre, this is the good thing ah, can freely pass in and out an imperial palace, so go an other place nature also all right, and although this thing not ability complete representative's emperor, how it say is also the thing of emperor, it can also haven't small function ground while running up against some special problems.
"Like, descend go to, spread my aim idea, in addition to previous at Gan pure temple big palace up promise you of those two special building, I allow you toward the work department again want twos special construct, like ground front door in East China Sea for me
Live."The emperor put to put a hand and made me next to go and returned to send me again two to see to at the same time I the luck today really exploded a God and harvested not small, although there are some vexed persons in this emperor.
This time emperor have no again call live I, I left an imperial palace smoothly and not only saw that green Long Cheng's castellan, that big fatty outside the imperial palace, at the same time connect the eldest brother work department vice minister of empire work department also at, their seeming is waiting me.
"Two adults, also at ah."See them two at, I hurriedly come forward to say "hello", one is green Long Cheng's castellan, east door in the sky and sea cities in the town all belong to his to rule over a city inside the scope, affirmation hereafter still need to bother his, can not be given offense to to him.The another is a work department vice minister, haven't four of my special buildings got hold of and can not be given offense to to him, either now.
"Mock moon castellan you finally come out, you can keep us waiting many time ah, turning head you must ask us to drink two cups."Two guys after seeing me also faced to come up, green Long Cheng's castellan still in whisper asked a way at my ear low voice at the same time:"Does the emperor seek you to do what?"
-
"Certainly certainly, a short while I do east in the emperor emperor's building and entertain two adults and also invite hereafter two adults Be much more to take care of younger brother."I smile to return to way, the emperor emperor's building pays, that is my place, also flower not how much , can please to arrive their two big officers, pull cage for a while, that hereafter arouse a deluxe task not just billowing since then.
Finish saying me the low voice towards a big fatty to return to way again:"The emperor makes me handle a secret task, however this task emperor make me have to keep secret, can not tell anyone and also invite adult pardon,beats dr dre."Now that the emperor have already sealed a news and connect to seek that to spread country imperial seals all am some to conceal to me, I certainly can't spread go to, otherwise let the emperor know, that I previous of effort not only do the whole whiteses discard, and are also made track for by the emperor to kill, that isn't divertive.
"Since so that even if."That big fatty hears I say emperor issues order to keep secret, don't dare to ask more as well, otherwise once spread to emperor ground ear inside, he is also troublesome, much less the flank still has a work department vice minister at.
"Mock moon castellan, first with I arrive the work department receive those two diagram papers of special buildings, then we arrive an emperor emperor again building to drink."The work department vice minister sees me and big fatty's castellan the low ear finished communicating and immediately towarded to shout a way.
"Is an adult, however isn't two, four, just the emperor his majesty appreciated again two to me."If I immediately rectify work department vice minister, emperor at jade den to my promoted a department to bestow to say 1 time, he wasn't a player to immediately receive to make the emperor ground aim, however is very quick him can also get what aim make.
", That congratulations mock moon castellan, not only promoted, still have to arrive appreciating of his majesty, didn't forget in front of his majesty hereafter to bottom officer the United States talk severals."The work department vice minister ground official position although than I big, he knew I after stilling have to arrive the jade that the emperor gives to wear, be me as a nearby deep red person of emperor, so turn over to fawn on me to come.
"Ha ha, would not° until adult, you much and more take care of also go."I smile to return to way and say we also start walking toward the direction of work department place.
"Mock moon general please wait for a second!"We haven't come out how many, the behind spreads one to call again, I turn head to hope to go, sees an eunuch just from the temple in rush, is that emperor seeking me to do what again?
"Grandfather, but what order does the his majesty still have?"After that eunuch is caught up, I immediately ask a way, don't know what that fickle emperor wants to do?
"Have no, however the his majesty lets the I give° these two kind things you."That eunuch takes out a have a liking for the very good-looking sword and a letter handed over to me, then immediately after said again:"The his majesty lets the I send word to the mock moon general, this can your a person see, can not show other persons and finish seeing immediately eliminate letter to ruin behind at the same time, as for the function of this sword, two adults all know, asked two adults to know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论