2012年11月2日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre solo he Q version WWF wre

I look for and own the person of the same brain wave wave band with me,
Passed by for several a hundred years, I also sought many people to come over this period, however have no 1 can complete this task, you are the 127th to hear I voice of person, these several a hundred years I think also know, I killed off to reach to a gram of term result that it freely develops to on the contrary result in more disorder, similar still must depend to bloodily kill to reduce the amount of living creatures maintenance balance.
So reaching the gram is right, I too the Wu idealized, so I hope that you can help me 12 batteries for finding back that to lose, then start host computer and make the new maintenance of the Earth parties come over a catcher, after all this is my job"
My heart has together saying of feeling at this time:"So that's why, however I also feel to reach the gram do of to, this world is very realistic, only capable just entitle to live down, you should not kill him, however want for you and find back battery all right, however you say of the battery can't be like No.3 battery so size? and still have a problem, that do I how return to?"
That voice says:"As long as you start host computer and then can contact the Earth in 3142 A.D., the etc. new maintenance comes over and then can send you to return to by that time, I know that you will definitely say, I can take you comes why can not send you to return to is?"
That I tell you, because the host computer needs to depend on solar energy Xu to give or get an electric shock then and can start space transmission function for 100 years, if you can wait one words of more than 100 decades, I would like to send you to return to"
"Depend  ̄ ̄ , you put to eat to settle me clearly, what more than 100 decades of, till that time I have already hanged, you quickly say those 12 batteries long what kind, also have what is a gene key, my book reads littlely, don't cheat my Hey" I say
At this time at my in the moment appeared 12 things that is similar to ancient Chinese imperial seal, however there is all different animal carvings on each one.
The voice of that riddle kind says at this time:"These 12 batteries above of the shape is the ecliptic that imitates to build west 12 horoscopes but become, for the sake of orientation different host computer, so is to make into with changed metal, only owning the person of gene key can make he/she transform and start it.
What you see is the original shape of battery, however reaches a gram have already transformed these 12 batteries at that time the agency hand of sending to the whole mainland is behind up, so I don't know the shape of the battery in nowadays as well"
"Can't …… make me seek 12 even the thing that you don't know, that still rather makes me die still quicker ……" what I lost power says
"It doesn't matter, you as long as finding out 12 agents that own gene key first, according to my understand in reaching a gram, he should become battery weapon, so the person who only lets to own gene key tries and sees and then knows wasn't a battery"
I immediately after ask a way at this time:"That I how can anyone know who own gene key, will can't those guys carelessly hang, that not in vain?"
The orotund explanation way of riddle kind in"gene key is is random chosen from the mainland by the host computer, be a person who own the gene key clay-cold, will another person inherit, so you need not worry, owning the person of gene key will in the chest of there is the sign of 12 horoscopes in positive center, the talented person of only same sign can untie opposite should of battery"
"Depend  ̄ ̄ you this is to force to do? you want me to say to the person everywhere, Ms. Sir, give° your Mi mis me to take a look, see to have horoscope sign, probably I haven't found out and then be killed in the wayside first, also have, you want me to seek thing for you, that I have what advantage?" I ask a way
The voice of riddle kind in"what advantage did you say to see want?" curiously asks
"For example large sum of funds, miraculous fighting skill, severe of weapon, a superior who listens to me ordering or everyone's adoration will listen to the identity of my words 1 type, be like king or the religious leader of XX " I say
That voice was first silent several second then answer a way:"What you say …… all have no"
"That means is want me to die to, is?" I am angry of roar a way
That is orotund and silent several seconds to answer a way:"Probably  ̄ even if I want for you and can not help either, because in order to bring you I, have already used up all energies, lead again for several minutes, I will get into to refresh dormancy status, so I can't also at use this way talks with you, if decree by destiny, we also see again of, take good care of"
"Bastard  ̄ ̄ ̄ you this irresponsible guy incredibly bring here me then escape, had no sense of honor too much" I loudly shout a way
"Forgot to tell you, the gravitation of this star only had permafrost pretty much of a, probably this will also have to your some helpses, you now just in the obfuscation, we are confabulations in the subconscious, really needed to walk  ̄ ha ha ha"
"Shameless woman!!!!!!!! the one day there will find out you!" I loudly shout
"He is awake!!" an anxious voice appears in the ear
I hand a head to say:"Depend  ̄ ̄ super pain of, just who made a surprise attack me?"
The "you this sex maniac dare to also call names! you just wanted to sexually harass pear younger sister Ying, good at me one club beat you dizzy, otherwise pear younger sister Ying suffered a los" purple dress young girl got angry of say
At this time I I discover a guy that longly is like the Q version WWF wrestle hand, is standing it's beside always silly smile to me, I point at that person then ask a way:"Who is he ?"
The "he is an old dad" purple dress young girl says
"Old dad? but you are different from at 1:00 ah? you can't be a Jian come?" I doubt of ask a way
The guy that longly is like the Q version WWF wrestle hand at this time says:"Brothers,Beats by Dr Dre solo!!! you how can anyone know the Dai Xi is my Jian come of, really severe, really not Kui we manikin clan of! I call man of iron will, to, you are which the kid of house? seemed to be never to once see you? we manikin clan's seeming to don't be like don't notify that someone wants to come over ah?"
"Manikin clan!!!!" I loudly shout a way
Does this guy incredibly say that I am a manikin clan?Really he XX of, how say that I am to declare 107 he - mans, he puts clear Sun I, damn!
"You aren't a manikin clan of? the boon  ̄ Be serious to also isn't like, the height is like, besides which, body very bad  ̄ " man of iron will simultaneously conjecture I simultaneously say
However speak with the conscience, I really seem and he is about tall, I and his biggest difference is a body figure, his shape probably can use a fist the top can stand person, shoulder top can then horse race can describe, the bushy beard of full face long of be like small hero her old daddy of the North Sea.
"That you which came of? we are second orchid especially lifted Si harbor recently had no ship have to come? mother the trade ship of the mainland also need three months hereafter would arrive, you can't be the slave who jumps the gun?" man of iron will towards I doubt of ask a way
"The slave jumping the gun? don't make, need smuggle by my this kind of talented person? despised me too much" my fork wears towarding of waist pride man of iron will to say
The "say also to, be like your shape like this, bought wasted money also, perhaps buy a pig still more useful than you" purple dress woman in a serious manner orders to say
"Everyone didn't want to fight, China eldest brother, you had been saying from the road that some strange words let none of us understand, you exactly are which come of ah?" Huang Yi's young girl asks a way
Ever since that time just with that have no sense of honor again claim to be to depend on especially of the guy communicates later on, I already 80% believe I really not at on the earth, but if I shine on to actually speak with them, definitely will be seen to treat for monster, all right, have fun and then play the big, the Gan frailty weaves a false identity first, otherwise difficult explaination, however want to use what identity?
The emissary of absolute being?But I even their letter what all don't know, always can not say that I am a Goddess of the Sea to send of?
The superior of the out of this world?I in addition to the meeting Ao finger, put an eye, the leg of Liao Yin and trample the effort of toe head, these three feet cats, seeming the nothing important fighting skill can appear on stage noodles.
Cook?I in addition to the instant noodles outside seems also can't other of, at most add an egg can also.
Musician?I don't even understand staffs and want to pack all and pack not.
At through Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论