2012年12月10日星期一

google sgusted opened a bo

I love further.
"Beg you ……" she the unbearable breather, ten muscles that chock me, implore the good key that I give to set free.Looking at her the small face be suffused with red and dizzy, sink into thirst to beg in, I start to hang up a to put on a male satisfied evil smile, to she low Nan, "baby, I like that you so passionately respond to."The words just fall in, my strong already at pay no attention suddenly invade.
"!"Her Jiao breathes heavily moan.Feel to take some pleasant sensation with piercing son,such as tidewater, is continuously surged forward by lower abdomen,Facebook, "elder brother Hao, make an effort!Love me well once!"Her Jiao breathes heavily, the heat holding to spin to heat up inside the body makes her unbearablely twist body with pleasure intertexture.
"Is lovely, baby's son, don't resist, let it ……" I am mumbling to comfort, two sensitive districts that continuously cut to stab her, "!"The fever that can not suppress piles up to pile up again and finally breaks out in her body.Her point shouts to make a noise and arrives a happiness extreme achievement highest point.
I again kiss her and drastically suck to kiss to entwine, the big hand grasps her[one] Jiao Lei to roll and keep on doing not fade inside her body of fever, arouse another heat wave again ……
The beginning beginning rides in my body, my hands grasp her slender waist raise she Gao, oneself also quickly stand the waist collide with."!"The oppression feeling that the strong dint is pushed open mixs up with in fine threads piercing, make her unbearable**make a noise.
"H'm ……" she sings to call to make a noise and feels repeatedly piercing because what I insisted on is thorough to extend.Luckily pleasant sensation immediately but go to, quickly cover up pain-suffering, make she off-balancely and again and again the Jiao breathe heavily.
I am thick to breathe heavily several voices, the big hand stretches her brain behind pull she toward me, the hot lips crazy Chi ground sucks to kiss her, steaming hot again touching suck to bite to stimulate hers, also pacified her to is taken by surprise."Baby, follows me to move ……" my 瘖's dumb light Nan.
The beginning harbours ten tightly button up on my shoulder, the confused and dazed brain is unexpectedly hard to comprehend the idea in my words, just amaze men and women to be combined with this kind of posture ……
Don't treat her to respond to, my strong hands have already well-experienced inly guided her hip to jack up, then slowly descend, while I as well match with a swing, a time stands go into she the flower path of tight Zhi hot and damp.
"H'm H'm ……" she feels of wave tide from body inside rise, I for a while descend of bump shot to push pleasant sensation toward her, make her whole body not independence once fled to repeatedly tremble to palpitate.
I suck to kiss to taste her the sweet taste of red lips, **the 囓 bite her soft slippery neck, the bright hot lips is all the way slippery descend arrive her before the chest, crazy four warmly her Yan carry on the shoulder to stand erect of Lei point,cnn.She involuntarily twists body to attract me, on me but quickly swing, but slowly rub, feel that the thirst inside the body begs pressure to build more high more.
"……" She again and again sends out Jiao to breathe heavily moan, the Liao inside the body burns to are suffused with a film slice her small face and body charming and dizzy and red, like Chi if inebriate, spread all over an affective facial expression to let she has already grown to cut off gorgeous charming manner, the stirring fan inebriates.
Dually pick lane incitement to accelerate inside her body of draw tight, one pleasant sensation,such as tidewater, is flowed out, she is unconsciously and repeatedly**.Finally, her point shouts the wave voice of a pleasure, a warm current inside the body keeps flowing out but.The flower path that severely tighten, has muscular spasms makes me be getting more stimulated ……
I harbour with beginning of the joys loved to keep on more than two hours, I finally paid USD 200 to her, she starts still insisting on don't , say to do my girl friend, drive I the Wan speech refused.Harbour beginning some disappointedly left cellular phone for me to leave mine of room, this night, I sleep and dependable.
On the second day very early I got up and arrived down stairs close book and beat a car to go to that warehouse, often Hao sky indeed as expected etc. over there, will go home, I not from must arise a burst of excitement in the heart ……





The 13th Mekong valley chapter 161 establishes beautiful base at the Rui
Renew time:2010-12-114:51:08 chapter word numbers:2500


Chapter 161 establishes beautiful base at the Rui (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in November monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had two monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
"Four elder brothers , from now on, discommoded you descended all of a sudden and there had to gather and pack, I filled you to inside in the box, didn't worry, in had plenty to eat and drink well ventilated bore again, arrived beautiful seaport of Rui from here for four hours good, you insisted a bottom, these goods totally 4 gathered to pack, is all Puerh Tea, I packed you in the third mark box, absolutely safe, arrive that direction enter someone render assistance after the warehouse, I already with strong elder brother contact good, he says to pass words with you, will send person and pick you up in the Rui beautiful seaport."Often the Hao sky takes me to arrive at a database building inside.
Be alongside of 4 to gather card here, but a persons all have no.Often the Hao sky closes a good database door and takes the behind that I arrive at the third truck, back door open to gather to pack, the inside only has half of goods, moreover half of goods are under the truck code write.
I order and ask a way:"At in can smoke?"
"To, the cigarette forbids to take, the frontier seizes poison very strictly, probing into the equipments of drug to examine a cigarette will also send out signal, and we can not emit at 1:00 insurance!"Often Hao the sky say to me.
"Etc., etc., " I puzzled, "you are to say, we this how many gather to pack a truck have to after frontier Anne's check?"
"Certainly?Do you think that my swagger opens over there from the frontier four cars?Do you think who I am?"Often the Hao sky ordered smoke, though the flank is a brand of"database building important precincts, strictly forbid firework", but he as usual smokes cigarette.
I also ordered smoke to say:"That hole, hole for us to exit from country, you don't say that you can not find!"
"Ha ha, that hole was dropped by mainland border defense soldier, stopped worrying, four elder brothers, though these goods are to be in transit Anne to check, but the procedures are all legal, what they seek is a heroin, not is live a person!I often Hao sky how also is not likely to harm you, finish taking out this smoke up, I call their shipment, half an hour after set out, at noon is Rui Be getting more beautiful, the period is any to loudly move you not to want a tube, arrived destination naturally will someone unload goods of, at that time you are getting more safe!"
Often the Hao sky stretched hand to hold with me under, I say:"Is all right, as long as this time I safety be in transit, I will send one that the four seas helps to act a group to come to win a Mian frontier, you need of funds and weapon, all bring you, I let to wear when the time comes small strong operation, help your Wan the north help to stage a comeback!"
"Thank four elder brothers, a pleasant journey!"
I threw cigarette butt and climbed ascend gather to pack of back door, walk to inside, is all tea-leaf box, in a line of cartons of in have an accept a person to sit down of empty field, side put two bottles of mineral springs, here close to gather to pack of first half department, there is the well ventilated bore of a yarn net in the side knothole upper part, but I feel on sitting into still the breath contain obstacle and suppress very much of felling.
This is hear a Hao sky often shout a voice in the outside"pack a car!"Is a burst of noisy miscellaneous, severals pack to unload work underneath of tea-leaf box all the code came up.Inside right away utter darkness one, I outside of 1 F carton always code arrive crest,google, behind of also all full everywhere code of come up, I felt a dyspnea more now.
Top of the yarn net deeply enter one silk of shining, I stand up and come close the well ventilated bore of that side plank, this just feels a little bit good."The Mao is of the voice spread, behind of the box door close to lock, not and in a short while, everythings all seem to be very silent.
The half gathered card to drive away one by one after the hour, I heard sounds Mo to count, I embark of this gathers card is the third, there is behind also 1.Start to be still very steady, estimated to run to start jolting behind having more than a hour, I was a bit disgusted, opened a bottle of mineral spring drank an one mouthful, what water is this ?Flavor how very strange?
My meaning beginning is misty, I suddenly realize, oneself drinks next of"water", there is problem, I at present a black, fainted off in the past ……
Don't know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论